Chapter 16

"Minho....." a barely audible voice left kibum's lips. He shook his head, he shouldn't interupt them. he started to walk towards the couch and sat down besides Leo.

Minho and Naeun entered the living room  a few lseconds later, Kibum didn't look at them and said,"You guys are staying for the lunch right?"

Everyone nodded and then kibum added,"Then do you want me to make it or do you want to order some pizza?" Hearing this jonghyun laughed,"Let's order pizza I don't want you to burn a hole in frying pan."

Kibum shot a glare at him,"I know how to cook Okay?"

Jonghyun rollled his eyes,"Yeah right. The last time I ate the food you cooked, if I remember correctly it was  a burnt sandwich, I don't get how can someone burn a sandwich? I had at stomachache after eating that."

Kibum was never a type of person to tolerate such remarks so he did what suits him the best, he threw a pillow at his face, making him fall on the floor, Kibum's face was turning red from embarassement,"Shut up! It was when I was in highschool, I have learned to cook..."

Jonghyun continued rolling on the floor with laughter,"Yeah right, I believe you."

Trying to breathe after his laughing fit, he then added,"Wait a minute, I remember something else, when I came to visit your house, you bragged that you can cook well and you actually did burn a hole in the pan. I am not lying about it, I remember you panicking and running around in the house." Kibum was at his limit, he threw pillow at him one after the other,"Like I said, it was during highschool!"

Everyone started laughing, normally Minho would too, but somehow he ended up saying,"I have tried the food made by Kibum and it's very delicious." Kibum was who in the middle of strangling Jonghyun stood up, a bit shocked.

Jonghyun went towards Minho with as serious expression on his face, he placed a hand at his shoulder, as if trying comfort him,"I know you can't laugh at him because you are living with him, but don't worry you can tell us the truth, I will protect you, the time when you ate his food you had a bad stomachache didn't you?"

As soon as he finished, laughter exploded throughout the house, Minho turned his gaze towards Kibum who was glaring at Jonghyun with the intent to kill.

Everyone's stomach started to hurt because of excessive laughing, It took a while to calm all laughter down, Naeun who was giggling besides Minho said,"If you want I can cook."  Jinki smiled at her,"It's alright, no need to work that hard, we should order some pizza."

Leo took out his phone,"Then I will order some pizza." everyone gave a slight nod, Minho's eyes travelled to kibum and Jonghyun, the latter was apologizing, and kibum forgave him easily with a smile on his face.

It kinda pained his heart to see them so close to each other, but he was drawn out of his thoughts when Naeun called out to him,"Oppa~ Does Kibum-sshi actually cook well?" Minho nodded,"Yes." He  took a glimpse of kibum who was now talking with jinki and jonghyun and Taemin, Naeun asked again with a pout on her face,"Whose cooking is more delicious? Mine or his?"

His.  A voice said in his mind, but he ignored it, Minho gently tuck Naeun's strand of hair as he chuckled,"Why are you competing with him?" She just smiled,"Just because you said it was very delicious."

Minho shook his head with a sigh as he patted her head, the scene didn't miss Kibum's eyes who averted his gaze the next second and tried to focus on what Leo was saying, because looking at them would only bring pain. But why was he feeling pain, he had no idea.
____________
Author's Note:

With this I have completed my promise, sigh time to get some rest and think of more plot ideas. And I will try to update often so you guys won't have to wait too long.