Chapter 35

Since the day Minho had introduced Kibum to his parents and friends, the couple was very happy and was able to happy show their love, not that they were hiding it before. But it was still different when everyone knew that they were dating.

It was Saturday morning, and Minho was frantically walking around in his room, changing clothes, again and again, checking himself in the mirror, running his hand through his hair time to time, not being able to choose which one looked better.

Finally, Kibum entered his room and looked at his room in horror, "What in the hell did just happen here? Was there an earthquake or Tsunami here?"

"Uh..." Minho turned his head away in embarrassment, "I- I seriously don't understand what to wear. I want to make a good impression on your parents but I-"

Kibum cut off Minho's babbling with a sigh, "Minho~ Minho~ Minho~ Don't worry. Let me choose something for you...It's not that hard. My parents are not that strict."

He ran his hand in Minho's hair, "No need to worry."

Minho hugged Kibum lightly, "Thank you~"

***

Kibum and Minho were at the restaurant, waiting for the formal's parents to come. After 5 minutes, a middle-aged couple entered the restaurant, Kibum immediately got up and hugged them, "Mom! Dad!"

Minho too got up and greeted them.

They quickly ordered some food and sat down, Kibum without wasting any time, directly got onto point because Minho was getting nervous second by second, this was something known by holding Minho's hand, it was sweaty, which made Kibum wonder whether to comfort Minho or to laugh because Minho was so cute.

"Mom, Dad...I have something important to tell you." Kibum started, now he too was starting to get nervous.

"What is it dear?" His mom asked warmly, having a pleasant smile on her face.

Kibum took a deep breath before saying, "I am dating Minho."

It was one short sentence that explained everything, the atmosphere suddenly went silent for a second before Kibum's dad started laughing, "I thought it was something very serious."

Kibum and Minho looked at each other with a question mark on their face and seeing that 

Kibum's mom started to laugh, "Sweetie~ You know I don't mind you dating a guy, I am happy for you. Also, I am glad that you got over Jonghyun."

As soon as she finished, Kibum almost yelled, "You knew that I used to like Jonghyun?"

"Even I knew that. You are not that good at hiding." Kibum's father said with a laugh.

Kibum felt warmness in his heart as he got up and hugged them, "Thank you so much."

"Aigoo our baby." Kibum's mom said with a sigh then she started smiling and patting his back.

***

"I am glad that they accepted us," Minho said as he laid down on Kibum's lap, he felt all the tension disappear, he was glad and happy, now everyone knew that they were dating and it was the best thing ever.

"Hmm...me too." Kibum smiled warmly as he played with Minho's hair.

Minho slightly leaned upwards and brushed his lips against Kibum's, "Thank you~"

"For what?" Kibum asked, confused.

"For accepting an idiot like me, I know I have quite hurt you in the past," Minho said with a sigh. He really regretted treating Kibum badly, he knew his actions were quite hurting to the other and it made him very sad.

This time Kibum kissed him, "Choi Minho~ Let me tell you this, yeah I was hurt but now I have forgiven you....actually I have forgiven you long ago, you don't need to feel guilty about this. But if you still feel bad, why not give me all of your love?" His tone was slightly serious and slightly teasing.

" I will and I was planning of doing that anyway," Minho said as he kissed kibum, this time properly and passionately.

He wrapped his arm around Kibum's waist who had his hand in his hair. their tongues overlapped and their hands roamed around their body, caressing each other's back, gaining warmth, and sharing their love.

"Kim Kibum after we graduate, let's get married," Minho said while panting a bit.

Hearing this Kibum chuckled, "Are you proposing right now?"

"Yeah, I am..." Minho said with a laugh.

"Then Okay....let's get married," Kibum said while hugging him.

"I love you Kibum~"

"I love you too Minho~"

The End

___________
Author's Note:

Finally completed. Now I am sad, I wasn't prepared for this. I am happy that this ended well but I am sad that this ended. What to do?

Thank you, everyone, for supporting this book, I know there was OOC-ness in this, and yeah my English is not great, it was very simple and there was some part that I wasn't able to convey properly but still, you people gave so much support and love, that made me so happy, you can't imagine. You guys should know, that your words mean a lot, there were moments when I was feeling down but when I read your comments and even looking at the number of votes made me so glad.

Thank you to every one of you who commented and voted.

Love you all and bye till the next time, because you know I am still not over these two. Even If I get over them (this is nearly impossible), you can find me in another Fanfiction.