Chapter 6

The morning came early, Minho woke up, got ready and then went in the kitchen to get some water, he went to open the refrigerator when his eyes laid on the note on it.

I have early classes, I have made sandwiches for breakfast, Eat it up.
~From Kibum.

Minho smiled, he crumbled the note, normally  he would have threw it in dustbin knowing it has no use but now he just kept it into the pocket of his jeans, not knowing thinking much of it. 

Minho took out the sandwiches wrapped in a foil paper, he uncovered it and started eating it, with a huge smile on his face.

He finished it up quickly and went to college, there he met up with his girlfriend at the gate. The rest day went by as nomal.

It was late afternoon and Minho was having soccer practice with his team, one of  his friend shot the ball in a wrong direction and hit someone who was walking by, Minho turned aound to look at the person and found out it was his roommate, he hurriedly ran towards Kibum.

"Hey are you okay?" 

Kibum looked up, in between picking his stuff,"Yeah I guess." Minho frowned in worry,"Are you sure?" He too started picking up the Kibum's material, he handed him the books and some clothes materials, then his eyes laid on Kibum's hand that was slighly getting swollen.

Minho took the stuff back in his hand, Kibum was going to ask what Minho was doing but was interrrupted by a blonde running towards them,"I am sorry~ Are you okay?"

Minho narrowed his eyes at that person,"Leo I told you to be carefull~"

The guy, now known as Leo had an guilty expression,"Sorry~" Minho sighed, and looked at Kibum,"Your hand is starting to get swollen."

Kibum then realised the pain in his hand, he forgot about it when he saw his precious clothing was on floor, he tried to move his hand but a low groan of pain left his mouth, he bit his lips, trying to control it so as to not make the Leo guy more guilty, he smiled softly despite the pain,"It's alright~"

Leo now felt even more guilty,"Do you want me to take you to doctor?" Kibum shook his head,"I am fine~" Leo asked again,"Then what about home?"

Minho looked between the two then said,"I can take him home." Leo shook his head,"But I--" Before he could say anything Minho interrupted,"I live with him so I can go take him, you should go practice."

Leo glanced at Kibum,"You live with him?" Minho nodded,"Did you forget I was living in a shared house?" Leo smiled,"I totally forgot. Anyway I am Jung Taek woon, you can call me Leo, I am Minho's friend and teammate"

Kibum too smiled,"I am Kim Kibum, his housemate and friend."

There was a silence for a second, Minho said,"Then let's go Kibum." Kibum nodded, and then looked at Leo with a polite smile, he started walking behind Minho.

They both walked towards Minho's car, Minho kept Kibum's stuff on the back seat,"Kibum you wait in the car for a bit, let me go get my stuff."

Kibum nodded and sat in the front passenger seat, he took his phone out and messaged Jonghyun.

***

Kibum~

I am going home early, I will work on the project there.

Jongiee~~

Why so suddenly?

Kibum~