Chapter 29

(This is the day when Minho and Naeun went on a date. the time when Leo and kibum met at the cafe. )

Minho and Naeun went on a date in their local mall, they did not go to someplace big as it was not pre-decided.

After the shopping was done, they both sat down at a cafe, Minho looked at the girl who was so enjoying herself, he sighed and then said, "Nauen ah~ I have something important to tell you."

Naeun raised her delicate eyebrows as she asked, "What is it, baby?"

"Uh..." Minho found it hard to form words, it took a few seconds of struggling before he said, "Nauen ah~ I don't want to date you."

This sudden news was too shocking for her and she yelled, "What?!" Her voice attracted attention from nearby people, Minho bowed down to apologize and with hand moments indicated that they should go with their business.

"What do you mean Minho? What --" Nauen begin, this time lowering her voice.

Minho kept his cup down and looked straight at her, "Nauen at first I thought that everything between us would be fine but then I noticed that I don't love you anymore, I am so sorry but please break up with me."

Naeun was baffled, "Minho are you doing this because of all the fights we had recently? Are you messing with me right now?"

"I- I....maybe it was because of the fights or maybe not, to be honest, I don't really know what happened, but what I know now is that I don't really love you anymore." Minho calmly stated.

"Choi Minho do you take me as a joke?! We literally just made up yesterday and now you are saying you don't love me? Do you even know what you are saying ?" Nauen whisper yelled.

Minho was feeling guilty was being like this to her, but after Kibum left and avoided all his calls, Minho felt a sense of danger, what if kibum would leave him? This feeling was enough to make him realize that he had fallen in love with Kibum and this was really deep.

"Naeun I am sorry but we have to break up." This time Minho spoke each and every word clearly.

"What! Who are you doing this for? Is this....is this about your housemate? Is this about that jerk kibum?" She asked, her words sharp and very unpleasant to ears.

Minho was trying to end this calmly, but when he heard her words, he raised his voice a bit, and his tone stern, "It's none of your business. Naeun we are breaking up, that's it."

With this, he got up and left.

***

(Current time)

"Minho I-- want to ask what you think of me. Minho truthfully I like you, a lot actually. I liked the time I spent with you, but then you got back with your girlfriend and I was hurt so I ran away. But then I realized I can't run away forever, Choi Minho so let me ask you this straight, do you like me? If yes then let's date, if no then please forget I have ever said such things."

A warm feeling Minho's heart as he said, "I love you Kim Kibum and to tell you the truth, the day after Naeun came here, I broke up with her, I realized that I love you, not her. I know I am a jerk, no matter what I say, I did cheat on her with you. "

Kibum was shocked, then he felt bad, he got up from the couch and hugged Minho, trying to comfort him, "Minho I -"

However before he could complete his sentence, Minho's phone started to ring, Minho groaned in annoyance and didn't want to pick up the call but it continued ringing so he decided to pick it up.

"Choi Minho where the f**k are you?"

"What's wrong?" Minho asked, noticing the urgent tone.

"Are you still dating that girl?" Minho's friend asked.

"What are you talking about?" Minho was getting confused.

"Choi Minho don't get shocked and find a place to sit first, then go through your social media account and check it. Minho I am telling you don't get shocked and don't do anything rash." His friend said with a sigh.

With that, the call ended, and Minho told everything in short to Kibum, they both kept their talk at pause then opened their social media account.

There were many pictures and Minho had to scroll through some to get to the point his friend was talking about.

The pictures were of Naeun with different guys, coming out of and going into the hotel, seeing that Minho's hand paused and the atmosphere had completely changed. It went from warm to cold.

Kibum shot a worried look to Minho, then his eyes fell on the mobile screen, there was a few drops of water or tears.

"Minho......"

"Kibum I think I need time to take in this information, can I-I talk to you later? Sorry, Please." Minho said with a forced smile.

Kibum who understood everything nodded, "Okay."

"Thank you." With this Minho got up and went to his room.

It was not that he loved Naeun right now, the one he loved right now is Kibum, but this can't deny the shock he received, just a while ago he was feeling guilty but now these photos changed everything, he didn't know whether to be angry or to be guilty, his mind was a mess which needed to be sorted out.

Kibum understood what Minho was going through, this was not something to be handled easily, so he agreed to let Minho have some space and time.

They both laid down on their respective bed, a sigh leaving their lips, What a long Day~
_____________

Author's Note:-

Okay so for all the people who are thinking that there will be more drama, let me tell you this, there would no be drama between them atleast. A simple spoiler, in the next 2 chapters, they would be together and no internal problems would come. About external problems wait and see haha.

Also 2 chapters in a day. I wrote this chapter and was going to publish it tomorrow but since some people are anxious to see what would happen next, so I published this to calm their hearts down.