Cheers to a normal existence

Castiel x Reader
Fluff

The reader is an angel who's been turned human, the first person they want to see is Castiel.

(artwork above is not mine)

Reader had fallen from heaven, even after trying to plead their case for why they did the thing they did, their grace was taken away, and Reader was left on earth for dead.

Reader had believed of angels still roaming around on earth, heck he used to be one of those angels, but now he was a human, a human who didn't know how to operate without grace.

Reader was dumped in a small-looking town, it had nothing but a few gas stations with small amounts of 'groceries items but no big grocery store.
A few shops here and there, and small houses, Reader was delighted to be in such a small town and not a huge one.

"Hey, there dear"  a man's voice called from the shop's entrance, reader looked over and watched as the man with dark brown hair and beard walked over.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, what happened?" he asked, reader, sighed "I've fallen from heaven, I lost my grace and I don't know where I am," he said, the shopkeeper smiled awkwardly and pointed to his shop "I'll get you something to drink."

The next few weeks were consistent with this shop keepers attempt to understand what Reader meant by losing grace and falling from heaven.
He honestly just thought Reader was a drunk but didn't want to argue about the somewhat fascinating stories.

Reader was now working in the shop, trying their hardest to stock items.

"Reader! Can you come and help these agents please?" Paul asked, Reader, nodded and walked to the front, they gasped when they saw a black-haired make with stunning blue eyes, Castiel.

"Castiel?" Reader asked earning an odd look, "It's me Castiel, Reader." Castiels had a shocked look then a smile, "Reader, it's good to see you again."

"Dean, Sam, this is a fellow Angel, Reader." Reader gave a small smile and looked away from the hunters, "Why are you on earth Reader?" Castiel asked ignoring the looks from Dean and Sam.

"I have lost my grace Castiel" Reader explained sadly, Castiel frowned and patted Readers back softly "Earth is different without my grace" Reader sighed.

"Yes well, I will be happy to assist you in adapting to being on earth." Castiel offered, Reader, smiled and nodded "yes I believe that would be needed."

"Well just ignore us why don't you." Dean scoffed earning a breathy chuckle from his brother.