Um Wow

Winchesters/J2 x Male Fan Reader
Fluff
Personality: Excited and Sarcastic
Not romantic, just a fan who's happy

Y'all remember that episode were Dean and Sam went to Jensen's and Jared's world? Yeah their still in that world and they have to meet fans, Readers one of the those fans.

Also I'm lazy and I don't wanna find out what characters were in that season so if their not in there yet just deal with it.

"You guys seem overly nervous today" Misha commented putting down his phone, Dean and Sam shook their heads, "just uh, you know" Dean said hoping for any kind of excuse.

Misha chuckled and crossed his arms, "what? You mean your nervous about meeting some more fans?" He asked raising his eye brow suspiciously, Sam nodded before Dean had any chance to say anything.

Misha nodded slowly, still suspicious, "just don't flash those abs of your and you'll be fine" Misha play flirted like he always did, Dean and Sam blushed and looked away, Misha grabbed his phone and went out the room, "I'll be back in a sec" he said as he closed the door.

Sam sighed and sat down on the office chair, "I never knew someone could be so flirty" Sam muttered, Misha had been his flirty self the whole time the brothers had been there, it was hard not to see Castiel saying those things, Dean was getting more confused by the second.

"What are we going to do?" Sam asked worried, Dean sighed and looked at his watch, he sighed and shrugged, "I guess play the part" he said, Sam rolled his eyes and put his head down on the desk, "I guess it would be nice having people not wanting to kill us" he muttered.

Dean smirked and patted Sam's back roughly, "come on! Hoe bad could it be?" He asked.

Oh it was bad.

Tons of people showed up to this thing, people who wore shirts with Sam and Deans face on it, people who brought posters hoping for them to get signed by the actors, speaking of actors, Dean and Sam felt so awkward being close to 'actors' of Crowley or Bobby, Charlie, Adam, everyone, to top it off they didn't even know their real names.

Right now the people there had to stay away from the actors for a bit, kind of like a break.

"Forget how to sign your name?" Mark Sheppard asked sarcastically, Dean and Sam looked over to the man, both in shock and bit of fear, Mark chuckled and sat down beside them, "more fans then we thought that's for sure" he said looking around at the crowd of people.

Mark looked at the boys and smiled, a happy smile, "glad your fights over, it was hard working with you for that time" he joked, Sam chuckled nervously and nodded, Dean as well.

"Mark! Can you come here?" Someone asked, Mark looked over, along with the Winchester's and saw a lady who was holding a clip board, Mark smiled and nodded "see you two later" he said and waved them goodbye with a smile, going over to the lady.

"That was fricking weird" Dean commented, Sam nodded and looked around, they were told their break was going to end soon, soon as in a few minutes.

"Well Dean, get used to signing Jensen" Sam joked, Dean rolled his eyes and picked up his sharpie, take a breath and watching as the people came flooding back in.

"Can you sign it to Jackie?" A teenager asked smiling widely, Sam nodded, giving her a small smile before putting, "to Jackie from Sam and Jared" even though Sam did it as an accidental thing a few times, the people who asked him for signing seemed more than pleased with it.

Jackie smiled and left the small table, going over to tell her friends how excited she was.

"Can I have a signing from both of you?" Someone asked, Dean and Sam looked over to the person speaking, it was a teen boy with (colored hair), he was giving them a wide smile like most of the people who had asked had.

Dean and Sam nodded, Dean argued to sign first, Sam of course didn't want that to happen, they stopped when they heard people chuckling at their actions, Dean cleared his throat and grabbed the small poster they were given.

"What's your name?" Sam asked, the boy smiled "Reader" he said softly, Dean nodded and wrote "To Reader from Dean/Jensen" Readers smile widened and he looked over to Jared signing his name, he did the same thing but with Sam.

Reader grabbed the paper from them once they were done and put it neatly in his bag, "alright handsomes, thank you so much" he said holding out his hand to shake theirs.

Dean shook his head along with Sam, both being rather awkward about it, Reader chuckled "Is it to much to ask for a photo?" He asked unsure.

Sam shook his head slowly, unsure himself, Dean stood up from his seat and smiled, "always time for a photo" he said smirking, Reader chuckled and grabbed his phone out, taking a few quick pictures of the three.

"Thanks again guys" Reader said happily, "oh and Jensen? Tell your wife I think she's hot" he said and smiled walking away, the way he walked away happily reminded Sam of Charlie.

Dean looked at Reader walk away as well, more confused on the fact that he had a wife, and that Reader just told him to tell her she was hot.

Bonus:
Misha sighed all tuckered out from the day, he rested his feet up on the table and sighed, "what a day" he said smiling a little.

Sam and Dean walked into the room, Dean had forgotten his pocket knife in there.

They stopped and looked at Misha, Misha smirked and chuckled, "Putting from Sam and Dean? Who even are you guys?" He joked, "I think you guys have played Sam and Dean wayyyyy to much" he laughed and got up, grabbing his coat and leaving the room.

Little did he know.