Cracked Mirror

Demon Dean x Reader
Angst

Demon Dean isn't the friendliest of demons.

Reader didn't know they were able to feel these awful emotions, they had felt sadness and anger sure, but with this Demon, they felt nothing of the sort. It was a feeling of wanting to be used, to be torn apart.

Dean was an awful man, he would yell, hit, scream, yet it was all so appealing to Reader, it was like they were under a spell they couldn't get out of.

"Reader! Get your ass over here!" Dean yelled from the bathroom of the shitty hotel, Reader went over quietly "Yes dean?" they asked softly.

Dean scoffed at Readers' quietness and pointed to the mirror, the mirror was broken, Dean must have gotten angry and punched it.

"Fix it, I don't want to pay extra for the damn mirror," Dean said crossing his arms, Reader ran their fingers through the cracks "I don't know-how Dean," he mumbled.

Dean's eyes went black, even with the cracks in the mirror Reader could see them, they gulped and turned around quickly "I-i just need some glue, Dean, then I can f-fix it!" they said in a hurried voice.

Dean gave Reader a smirk and nodded "That's good to hear" he said and have Reader a cold kiss on the cheek "Get going babe" he said and shoved Reader out the door.

Reader should have been angry or saddened by the cold affection, but they weren't, truth be told Reader wanted to stay in the hotel, just to see what Dean would do, how he would react to Reader not doing what he says.

But Reader went anyways, he got some repairing glue and went back to the hotel, half expecting Dean to be gone, but he was still there, watching his cell phone like he was waiting for someone to call.

"I'm back Dean," Reader said closing and locking the door, Dean looked over and nodded "About damn time" he muttered looking back to his phone.

"Who are you waiting for?" Reader asked going into the bathroom to try to fix the mirror, "none of your business" Dean sneered, Reader, sighed "I just wanted to know."

"Yeah well shut the hell up and I might tell you," Dean said getting up and throwing his phone on the bed, "I'm going out," he said harshly and slammed the door.

Reader sighed and looked at the broken mirror, they smiled a little and continued fixing it.

"Maybe this isn't so bad."