Yee haw

Dean x Male Reader
Fluff-tad bit of Smut

Plot/: Reader decides to dress like a cowboy for Deans birthday, little did he know that Dean was wayyyyy to attracted to cowboys. (Note that Reader isn't dressed as a sexy cowboy, he's dressed as a normal looking one)

"Sam where's my hat??" Reader said frantically, Sam rolled his eyes and looked around, he found it and gave it to Reader.

"Are you sure Deans going to like this?" Reader asked worryingly.

Sam smirked and nodded, "I know my brother, and he will definitely like this." He said smuggly.

That made Reader feel both better and worried, mostly worried because of Sam's smug attitude.

Reader took a breath and made his way to Deans room.

Sam chuckled and turned away, planning on going far away from Deans room.

Dean shouted for Reader to come in, Reader took another breath and opened the door.

Dean looked over from his phone, his eyes went wide as he quickly got up.

"Woah." He said star struck, Reader smiled and spun around, "like it?" He asked, Dean nodded quickly and grabbed his hand, closing the door.

"Sam said you would-" Reader was cut off by Deans lips roughly going into his, Reader was surprised but kissed back.

They soon started to make out harshly, Reader was pushed down onto the bed by Dean.

Dean pulled away to take a breath, Reader chuckled still flushered.

"I uh guess you like it huh?" He asked smirking, Dean panted and went back for another kiss.

His hands snaked to Readers button up shirt, quickly taking the buttons off.

Tonight is going to be a long night.

(I might make another chapter just for the smut scene but idk)