Almost Gone

Demon? Dean x Male Reader
Angst with Happy Ending
Personality: Joking and Carefree

The bunker was on lock down, Sam had lost Dean after giving him some human blood, apparently Dean was so much human now that he was able to walk out of the trap and handcuffs like it was nothing.

Nice going Sam Reader thought looking around the rooms cautiously, he had found nothing so far, and he would have been happy about that, but they really needed to find Dean.

Reader sighed annoyed he couldn't find the now demon hunter, he figured maybe Sam had found Dean or something, he hoped it was that way at least.

Reader turned the corner and smiled seeing Sam, he sighed "Sam-" he was stopped when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach, Sam looked over, Reader could see the fear in his eyes as he started rushing over.

Reader felt himself fall over, holding his stomach in pain, he looked behind him slowly, afraid of who it was, but he knew who It was, even before looking at his face, and into his eyes.

Readers cheeks were now stained with his tears, he looked into his eyes, his green eyes, the green eyes soon were gone.

Reader coughed and looked away, he couldn't stand looking at him, he closed his eyes and felt a pair of arms around him, he knew it was Sam, he coughed some more and soon fell unconscious.

He woke up in a hospital a few days later, he looked around and groaned looking out into the bright day, he sighed and turned around, he gasped feeling his stab wound, i forgot about that he said to himself.

Soon enough the door opened and Reader saw Sam and Castiel walk in, Castiel seemed to be wearing a small smile, Sam as well.

"Good to see your awake." Castiel said softly, Reader chuckled "I'm not gonna die that easily," he said tiredly, Sam chuckled and sat down next to him, "Is Dean?" Reader asked worried.

Sam and Castiel nodded, "he's back to his old self. Well he's human." Sam said sighing at the last part, Castiel looked at Sam, then to Reader, "Dean has been distant lately. We assume it's because of what he did." He said blankly.

Reader nodded and sighed, "Well if you could tell him I forgive him," Reader said smiling a little, "or maybe force him to come see me." He said shrugging softly.

Sam chuckled "He's actually in the waiting room." He said then looked at Castiel, Castiel nodded, "I'll go get him." He said and walked out of the room to go get Dean.

Soon Dean was shoved into the room by the angel, Sam took this as his time to leave, he gave Reader a smile and smirked at his brother before heading out the room.

Both Reader and Dean stayed in silence, soon Reader sighed and sat up some more on his bed, "Look Dean," he said softly, his wound still hurting, "I don't blame you alright?" He said, Dean rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Roll your eyes at me all you want Winchester," Reader chuckled "But I forgive you Dean." He said and watched as Deans eyes widened a small bit before going back to their original shape.

Dean sighed and sat down on the chair, "you shouldn't." He said sternly, Reader chuckled and put his hand on Deans cheek lovingly, "I love you Dean, I know I should be angry at you, but I'm alive and that's what matters." He said softly.

Dean looked at him and nodded, leaving it at that.

"Plus, I don't know about how you feel, but getting stabbed was kinda hot" Reader joked, earning a small laugh from Dean, "Really Reader?" He asked rolling his eyes still laughing.

"I'm serious." Reader said in a mock serious tone, Dean chuckled and laid his head down on Readers leg, Reader ruffled Deans hair and happily sighed.