Babysitting!

Sam x Female Reader
Fluff
Also Y/N and Sam are babysitting the Destiel live child ;)

"Are you sure you can handle this??" Dean said holding his daughter closer to him, Sam rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "Yes for the millionth time Dean, we can take care of Ava" he chuckled.

"Dean, we are going to be late" Castiel said softly, Dean scoffed and kissed Ava on the head softly, handing her over to Sam and Y/n.

Sam smiled and kissed the top of her head while Y/n held her little hand. Castiel smiled and kissed her as well, patting Dean on the back, "Let's go Dean" he said.

Dean rolled his eyes "you better take care of her Sammy, or else-" Sam rolled his eyes "you'll kill me, yeah yeah I know Dean," Y/n kissed Deans cheek and pushed him out the door along with Castiel, only difference was Castile was willingly going.

Once the door was shut and locked, Sam sighed of relief that is brother was finally going to get some space.

"Give her to me" Y/n whispered, Sam chuckled and gave her to Y/n, Y/n smiled and held her close to her chest, she slowly walked over to the couch and sat down gently.

Sam sat down next to her, putting his arms around his girlfriend and grabbing the remote, Y/n sighed and cuddled close to Sam, still keeping the loving grip on Ava.

Ava gurgled and made grabby hands for Sam, Sam booped her nose and chuckled when she giggled.
"Your so cute Ava" Y/n cooed, "yes you are, your adorable" she said smiling.

"I can't believe Dean could have such a cute baby" Sam scoffed with a laugh, Y/n rolled her eyes keeping her smile, "oh come on, Deans a handsome man" she said softly.

Sam gasped dramatically, "I thought I was the handsome one!" He whisper yelled, Y/n giggled and kissed Sam's cheek softly, "believe me you WAYYYY more handsome" she said happily.

Sam nodded and turned his attention back to the tv, he turned it on and went through Netflix before settling on Orange Is The New Black.

"Sam, you cant watch this with a baby!" Y/n said grabbing the remote and pausing it, Sam groaned, Ava giggled and smiled at Sam, seemingly making fun of him.

"I can see why Dean needs a break now" Sam joked, Ava gurgled and looked away, Y/n chuckled and put it on sleeping beauty, Sam scoffed and crossed his arms like a child.

"Don't be like that Sammy, i don't need to be taking care of two baby's now" Y/n joked, Sam chuckled and laid back, cuddled with Y/n and Ava.

(When Destiel got home)

Dean grabbed his daughter and hugged her tightly yet carefully, "Ava! Oh daddy missed you honey" he cooed, Ava gurgled and played with her father's hair.

Castiel smiled and gave Sam and Y/n a tight hug, "thank you both for watching Ava tonight" he said happily.
Y/n smiled back and sighed "she was great, hardly fussed" she said shrugging.

"Dean let Ava go, she's suffercating" Castiel said turning back to his husband, Dean frowned and.let her go a little, she sniffled and looked over to her other father, making grabby hands to him.

Castiel smiled and grabbed her out of Deans arms, "yeah thanks I guess" Dean said looking over to Sam and Y/n sheepishly.

Y/n rolled her eyes smiling, "anytime Dean, Sam and I would be happy to do it again" she said softly, Dean chuckled "I don't think we would need you too anytime soon-" Dean was stopped by Castiels hand hitting the back of his head.

Dean held the back of his head while everyone laughed but Castiel, "Don't be rude Dean" he said sternly, making Dean nod and flash a small pittyful smile at his brother and his girlfriend.

(Later on)

"Sam we need to talk" Y/n said opening the door to their apartment, Sam sighed knowing exactly what she wanted to talk about.

"We've alright talked about this Y/n" he said coming inside and pulling his jacket off.

Y/n frowned "I know Sam, but please" she said grabbing his hand, Sam sighed and shook his head "I'm not ready yet Y/n" he said softly, she nodded and kissed his lips softly "I know your not, but when you are" she said leaving her words at that.

Sam nodded and kissed her passionately, "now let's go to bed" he chuckled.