Pie?

Dean x Male Reader
Fluff
Roommate AU
Non Hunter AU

Y/n had gotten up bright and early to make Dean a pie, Dean had been going through some hard times lately, losing his job, having to deal with his father's new wife, a new step brother, which to be honest he didn't mind Adam as much.

Needless to say, Dean bad been through so much in just one month, and as his roommate, Y/n felt like it was his job to try to being a smile to his face, and he knew how much this man loved pie.

Y/n was always the baker of his family, everyone always said he for it from his grandfather, who was a baker as well.

Y/n was now making a cherry pie, he had made many before, he would have chosen something he hadn't done before but he wanted to make sure it was perfect for when Dean got home.

Where's Dean? You might ask, well he's looking for a job at the moment, Y/n had told him not to worry about it for a little bit, just to relax and do other things he enjoyed, but Dean needed work, he needed to keep himself busy.

Deans job interview should end in an hour or so, luckily Y/n was almost done, he made sure to set a plate on the small table in the kitchen, he made sure there was beer in the fridge and waited.

Dean took his keys out of his pocket sadly, he didn't get the job, he wasn't anywhere near getting it, he had run out of ideas, no one else was hiring at the moment, he was out of luck.

He opened the door and sighed, shaking his boots off onto the floor, taking his jacket off and throwing it on the couch, assuming be would out it away later, and looked around the living room.

"Im back!" He yelled for his roommate, Dean had taken quiet a liking to Y/n, he was a great guy, Dean felt as if he had known Y/n for his whole life.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Y/n yelled back, Dean chuckled a bit and walked to the kitchen slowly, he sighed and slumped down on the chair, putting his head on the table.

Y/n frowned and patted Deans back softly, Dean sighed and lifted his head to look at his roommate, "I don't want to talk about it" Dean said already knowing the question was going to come up.

"You won't be able to anyway" Y/n said turning around, Dean looked at him confused, Y/n turned around and placed a plate of Cherry Pie in front of Dean.

Dean looked at the pie and made a giddy smile, he sniffed it and moaned softly, "Oh my god" he said grabbing the fork out of Y/ns hand and digging into the fresh pie.

Y/n chuckled and gave Dean a beer, he opened it and sat down next to him, he watched as Dean destroyed the piece of pie.