Maybe Just Maybe

Demon Dean x Male Demon Reader
Smut (Rough man)
Power Bottom Dean Yall

"Dean!~" Y/n cooed walking into the hotel room where Dean was staying, "how the fuck did you get in?" Dean asked angry.
Y/n rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him, "Crowley sent me, to, well you know" he said smirking.

"What make sure I don't kill anymore of his precious demons?" Dean scoffed, getting up and crossing his arms, Y/n hummed and shrugged "You said it not me."

Dean scoffed a chuckle "Right, well I'll make this quick" he said drawing his demon blade from his pocket, Y/n chuckled and backed away slowly, "woah there cowboy, spare me babe" he joked.

"Why would I do that?" Dean asked smirking, Y/n smirked back and stepped closer to the demon hunter, "I'll make it worth your while" he hummed swaying his hips softly.

Dean grabbed onto them, keeping his smirk he threw Y/n onto the cheap motel bed and climbed on top of him, Y/n gasped and wrapped his legs around Deans waist.

"What are you going to do to me Winchester?" He asked already painfully hard, Dean chuckled darkly and attached his mouth onto the demons neck, Y/n moaned loudly and smirked, "Are you a vamp now Winchester?" He chuckled.

Y/n yelped feeling Deans teeth sink into his skin, he moaned softly and moved his head to give Dean more room, that seemed to please the hunter.

"Dean your going painfully slow~" Y/n whined bucking his hips onto Dean, Dean rolled his eyes and pulled away, "Ill go as slow as I want" he scoffed turning his eyes black before going right back into the neck biting.

That continued on for what seemed like ages, Y/n was truthfully getting bored, that was until Dean made a surprise move, shoving his hand into the Demons pants roughly, Y/n moaned and felt Deans hand rubbing against boxers.

Dean lifted his head and took his hand out of Y/ns pants making him whimper, Dean chuckled darkly and pulled the others pants down, throwing them across the room, "Im going to fuck you so hard" Dean muttered, Y/n chuckled and sat up, "You sure about that?" he asked pulling Dean onto his lap.

Dean groaned and grinded onto Y/ns cock, he bit his lip and made an effort to stand for just a moment, in that moment he quickly took off his pants and threw them with Y/ns.

"Your so hot Dean" Y/n said rubbing Deans hips, Dean hummed and continued his grinding session, Y/n moaned and stopped deans grinding, that made Dean angry until he realized what Y/n was planning on doing.

Y/n lifted Deans hips and shoved him down onto his cock, Dean hissed and clawed at Y/ns back harshly, definitely going to leave red marks, Y/n chuckled breathlessly and moved Dean up and down, not bothering to wait.

Dean moaned and took the lead, moving his hips harshly up and down, and side to side, occasionally rubbing his own leaking cock onto Y/ns stomach.

Y/n groaned and laid back letting Dean do the work, it didn't seem to bother Dean, he didnt even really care, he only wanted the pleasure for himself.

"Your such a good boy~" Y/n praised, making Dean slow down a little, "Shut the fuck up" he scoffed going back to going inhumanly fast, Y/n chuckled at that and gasped unable to catch his breath with how fast Dean was going.

After a bit, Dean seemed to forget about the not caring part, or his demon part in general, he was now moaning out different things along the lines of, "God help me," "I'm such a good boy," or even small little praises that seemed to human like for a demon.

Dean started to lose energy, he slowed down a bit, taking in breaths, Y/n opened his eyes and grabbed Deans hips roughly, "Tired already princess?" he teased, Dean growled but made no effort to get any faster.

"Whats the matter Dea?" Y/n asked in a teasing voice, Dean snarled at him and started to go faster once more, "that's right baby, go faster for me" Y/n said grinning at the demon.

"I'll k-kill you" Dean muttered before moaning loudly, Y/n smirked and held Deans hardened cock in his hand, giving it a squeeze every other second, Dean hissed and tried to smack the demon away, but was held in place with Y/ns powers.

"That's not to nice Dean" Y/n said gripping his cock tighter, Dean whimpered, getting close to his end, "Are you going to be nice now?" Y/n asked gripping tighter, Dean gasped in pain but refused to give in, shaking his head and turning his head away from the other Demon.

Y/n scoffed a laugh and nodded, "suit yourself babe" he said gripping it tighter and using his other hand to squeeze Deans balls, Dean whined and tried to jerk away, it hurt, but it was making his end come closer and closer.

"You like that huh Dean?" Y/n smriked, "Pain kink huh? who would have known" he teased pressing a harsh kiss to Deans neck, Dean moaned loudly and gave into the feeling, letting his end come out, but he was denied, "I don't think so, not until you be a good boy" Y/n said glaring at him.

Dean growled, Y/n shrugged and smirked.

As stubbern as Dean was, and believe me this man was as stubborn as they came, he whimpered in submission, needing that sweet feeling, needing it so badly he felt as if he'll die if he didn't get it soon.

"I'll be a good boy" Dean muttered through his clenched teeth, Y/n smiled and let go of Deans cock and balls a little, "promise?" He whispered, Dean wanted to scoff and ask who the hell this demon thought he was, but he refrained from doing so.

"I promise" he said coldly, Y/n sighed "I don't believe you Dean, but fine" he said and let go of Deans cock and balls, Dean gasped as the famillar feeling went through him.

Cumming, Dean moaned loudly, letting our strings of words that Y/n honestly couldn't make out even if he tried.

Y/n came shortly after, filling Dean up, Dean slumped down for a second onto Y/ns shoulder, he stayed there.foe a minute to get his breath before lifting himself up and plopping himself down next to Y/n.

"Get out" Dean said breathlessly, Y/n rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers, he was now dressed.

He sighed and kisses Deans cheek lovingly, Dean scoffed and wiped the kiss away disgusted, Y/n laughed and was suddenly gone.

"Thank the Devil" Dean muttered before snapping his fingers to turn the light off, he sighed and closed his eyes, even though he didn't need even a little bit of sleep, he felt nice resting.

A/N : Did you cringe? If you didn't then I'm proud like wtf