Fast food anyone?

Sam x Male Reader
Fluff
Sam knows Reader from highschool, on a case he meets him again.

"Dude I am so tired," Dean groaned stopped in the parking lot of one of the local restaurants. Sam chuckled, "It was only a few vamps Dean, not the whole nest." He said throwing sarcasm at his brother.

Dean rolled his eyes and took the jet our of the ignition, getting out of his precious car and waiting for his little brother to do the same. Sam did just that and got up closing his door with a bang.

Dean frowned, "Dude, not my baby," he said and patted her softly. Sam scoffed a laugh and went inside. After Dean was done seeing if Sam had ruined his baby, he went inside as well.

The restaurant was a little packed but not that much, waiter's and waitresses were going around giving food and drinks, one even had both a tray and drinks in one hand. To which Dean made a dirty joke about.

"What can I get you to?" A man's voice asked right as they sat down. Sam looked down at his menu still reading it over, Dean sighed "Got any beer?" He asked. The man laughed, "I wish, but I can give you a coke." He said and crossed his arms.

Dean nodded and looked at his brother. "Sammy?" Sam snapped out of his healthy food thoughts and quickly ordered a water. The waited left to get the drinks.

"Dude and I thought I was the tired one." Dean scoffed as he leaned back in the booth. Sam rolled his eyes and sighed, looking around the restaurant. Minute or so later, the waiter came back and put the drinks down onto the table. "There you go, at you ready to order?" He asked kindly.

Sam stopped his looking and looked, at the waiter. He gasped softly, almost immediately recognizing who it was. "Reader?" Sam asked still unsure. The man seemed to pay more attention to him now. He gasped, "Sam???"

Sam chuckled and put his body full facing Reader. Reader smiled and pulled the tall man into a hug. "It's so good to see you!" He said and pulled away, "I haven't seen you since highschool!" Sam nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You two still going around?" Reader asked forgetting about taking their orders. Sam nodded and sighed, "Can't stop it no matter how hard we try," he laughed sadly. Reader frowned, "Well I hope it works out for you, what are you doing here anyways?" He asked.

"You know....just.....things...." Sam said awkwardly, Reader laughed, "Yeah sure, you've always been mysterious haven't you?" He joked. "How long are you going to stay?" Sam shrugged, "Probably going to leave in the morning," he answered sighing a little.

Reader frowned, "to bad you can't stay" he admitted putting on some of his old highschool charm. Sam smirked, "Well you know..maybe we could...." He said and laid his head on his wrist. Reader chuckled, "Maybe you could~" he responded giving him a wink.

Dean gagged, "My god you too are gross." He said and got up leaving outside. Sam rolled his eyes and looked to the seat next across from him. Reader sighed, "My breaks in an hour, wait for me?~" he flirted. Sam nodded, "I'll wait~"