Becoming who you're meant to be

Transgender Sam (FTM) x Male Reader
Smuttt 

Note that Sam still has female parts, (- the breasts, he got that surgery in college) he hasn't been able to get the surgery because he and Dean being hunters. 

"You're so beautiful Sammy," Reader said tracing Sams's scars along his chest, Sam blushed and hummed at the nice feeling of the touch. Sam whimpered a bit feeling himself starting to get wet, Reader smirked and ran one of his hands down Sam's chest and to the beginning of his pants. "You are such a horn dog," he joked and pulled down his pants. Sam rolled his eyes and gasped feeling Reader starting to rub him through his boxers. "That feel good?" Reader asked in his snarky tone. Sam glared at him but nodded.

Sam moaned soft, he hid his face in the pillow beside him as Reader continued his painful torcher. Reader went up and gave Sam a kiss on his forehead, as a way to let him know the fun was really about to begin. "Let's not keep you waiting, hm?" he hummed. Sam nodded quickly wanting any kind of pleasure he could get.

Reader lowered his head down to the forming wet spot in Sam's boxers, he breathed some hot air on him, which made Sam shiver in pleasure. Reader smirked and gently pulled down the hunter's boxers, pulling them down to his ankles. Sam hummed a moan as he felt the soft lips of Reader on his clit. He was so unused to this feeling.

Reader slowly moved his finger along Sam's clit and lips, enjoying the soft moans coming from him. He softly sunk in his middle finger into Sams's hole, making him yelp from the sudden action. "R-Reader" he said embarrassed, Reader just shrugged and pumped his finger in and out slowly and gently making sure Sam was enjoying every second no matter how emmbaressed he must be.

Reader murmured a few compliments to Sam as he continued doing this, he started to add more fingers into the bunch. Stopping at three. "Please." Sam huffed, Reader chuckled at how impatient he was being. He nodded and got up, taking off his pants and boxers. He pulled Sams boxers all the way off of him and threw them to the side.

"Ready sugar?" He asked knowing how Sam hated being called that, Sam held back a scoff fearing it would stop him from receiving this pleasure, so he nodded and spread his legs wider for Reader. Readers already red face got redder at that, he continued without saying anything about it. Reader leaned down and pecked Sams lips softly, he slowly pushed himself in not wanting to make it hurt. Sam gasped and gripped Readers' shoulders roughly.

"That hurts you idiot" he muttered, Reader smiled and kissed his cheek, "Good thing your not a virgin," he commented, Sam made his legendary bitch face and shoved his head into Readers neck. They waited for a little while before Sam started to move his hips, Reader knew what that meant and begun to process of trying to move without hurting Sam.

Sam moaned loudly and wrapped his legs around Readers' waist, letting out a string of un-understandable words. "Ah~ Faster~" He whimpered, Reader chuckled and did just as he had said, he went faster, harder. Sams moans got louder, so loud Reader swore they were going to get a noise complaint from one of the other rooms. "Sammy, baby," Reader huffed "You need to be quiet," he said softly.

Sam didn't seem to hear him, either that or he just didn't understand what he was saying. "S~so close~" he moaned grinding down, Reader groaned and moved his hands to Sam's chest, softly rubbing his scars. Sam whimpered and held Reader's wrists as he did so, making no effort to stop him. "God damn your so amazing" Reader praised. Sam smiled and bit his lip.

"Almost there~" He moaned, Reader nodded and pulled out for a second, Sam was about to let out a huff of anger when he felt him go back inside. Harder this time. A lot harder. Sam gasped as Reader did this act a few more times, he came almost as soon as he felt Reader's soft fingers rubbing his clit.

Reader chuckled and watched as the male came undone, he was a moaning mess, he was covered in sweat and tears, pleasure tears, his eyes were closed tightly and his mouth was just slightly opened. Reader felt like he was looking at a living version of a porno he had watched. Guess that was the final thing to make him come.

Reader pulled out and laid down next to Sam. Sam was trying to catch his breath, he looked over and smiled a weak smile, "I love you." he muttered in bliss, Reader chuckled and kissed his lips softly. "I love you too," he said back. Sam yawned and snuggle into the pillow and blanket, he usually would get up and take a shower, but this was the first time they had gone that far. So he was understandably tired and unwilling to even move an inch.

Reader wrapped his arms around Sam and pulled him close. Sam chuckled and closed his eyes. Falling into a nice sleep.

A/N/: Yes I know that was really bad, but I felt in a smut mood for some reason so there it is. also this was made at 2:10 am and I'm about to pass out. have a good night or day! <3