What A Demon

Castiel x Male Demon Reader
Smut

"Cas are you sure you can take this?" Dean asked, Castiel gave Dean a look and nodded "It's a demon Dean, it's not something I haven't handled before." Dean chuckled at his sassyness and nodded "alright alright, call is if you need any help" Dean said patting the angels back.

Castiel sighed and went to his car, he drove until he found were the demon was said to be hiding, he didn't know why but something felt off about this small case, almost familiar.

Castiel soon stopped and got out of his car, he sighed and made sure be had everything he needed to look like an FBI agent, he went inside and asked some questions.

A few hours later, Castiel had an idea of were this said demon was hanging out, and it seemed to be a lone demon as well, that was easier, or maybe it wasn't.

Castiel soon came across a random house in the middle of nowhere that the demon was supposed to be in, he got his angel blade ready and went inside, just wanting the get the job done quick and easy so he could get back to what he was originally doing.

Once Cas got inside the house, the door quickly shut behind him, he looked around then his eyes settled on a figure in a small looking kitchen, the figures back was turned, but Cas knew it was the demon he was looking for.

"Castiel, my old friend" Castiel knew exactly who this demon was, it was Reader, a demon he once new, a demon he had talked to a few times when dealing with business, he was ordered to kill him a few times, but somehow this demon was always able to get Castiel go let him go without harm.

"Reader." Cas said sternly, Reader chuckled and turned around, his vessel was the same as the angel always knew, beautiful (eye colored) eyes and (length of hair) (color of hair), Castiel always passed it up as one of the cleanest looking vessel's a demon has had.

"Sit down baby, we need to chat" Castiel nodded slowly and sat down at the semi large table, he watched as the demon grabbed some drinks our of the fridge and sat down, he was given his drink.

"What is all this about." Castiel asked suspiciously, Reader smiled and started to drink his soda, "It's a small thanks for letting me live all those times" he whispered, "killing people is a thank you?" Cas was angry, but very confused.

"No dummy, this is." Reader raised his fingers and snapped them, Castiel was about to pull our his blade until he realized where he was, a bedroom, a very pretty looking one at that, not the bedroom he thought a demon would have.

Reader appeared behind him and ran his hands down his chest, Castiel gasped and closed his eyes, "You maybe not remember Cassie, but we've had some good times together," the demon moved himself around to face Castiel, and pulled off the angels coat.

"Then you went off with those hunters, forgetting all about me" Reader said unbottoning Castiels shirt, "and I thank you for that, leaving me be to....well you know" he chuckled.

Castiel grabbed Readers wrists to stop him from finishing the buttons, "Why are you doing this." He asked again, Reader rolled his eyes and yanked his wrists away "I know you want it Castiel, your not making me stop, and I do believe you could if you want to."

"Let me give you this Castiel, let me make you feel amazing," he whispered, that seemed to be enough for Cas to become more relaxed, Reader smirked and shoved Castiel onto the (color) bet sheets.

Reader finished taking off Castiels clothes before be could even blink, he also took off his own, "Your vessel looks way better up close" Reader said  getting on top of Castiels lap, "Yours is beautiful as well" the angel agreed, Reader rolled his eyes and gave Castiel a peck on the lips before he positioned himself onto the angels cock.

Castiel groaned feeling the Demon sink down on him, the demon let out the same type of groan, closing his eyes and gripping Castiels chest like he depended on it.

Reader moaned and slowly moved himself up and down, Castiel grabbed his hips and helped.

"Cassie~ Your to kind~" Reader moaned, Castiel didn't know what the meant and to be honest he didn't really care.

"Make me see stars Angel~" The demon begged, Castiel smirked a little and flipped the two of them over, were he was on top of the demon.

Reader gasped out a moan and wrapped his arms around Castiels neck, Castiel made it to were he was comfortable to move faster and deeper.

"Cassie! I'm close Angel~" Castiel didn't understand the fatuation with calling him Angel the whole time, but he would be a lier if he said he didn't like it.

"Show me your true form!" Reader moaned loudly, Castiel groaned and revealed himself to the demon, Reader gasped and came at that moment, letting his own form to show to Castiel.

Castiel followed not long after, the two laid there for a little while, catching their breaths.

"Your so good to me Castiel" Reader whispered, Castiel smiled and pulled out slowly, "Was this your plan?" He asked laying down beside the demon.

Reader chuckled and turned over, laying his head on Castiels chest, "Maybe it was" he answered.

Castiel chuckled and kissed the top of Readers forehead.

Bonus:

The phone rang waking both the demon and the angel, Castiel groaned and reached over for his phone, he answered it and sat up.

"Hello Dean," he said in his morning voice, Dean sighed "why didn't you call us man?" He asked, Castiel sighed "I was busy," Dean chuckled "yeah? Did you find them?" He asked.

Castiel looked over to his groggy lover and shook his head "No I didn't, they must have skipped town before I got here." He said smiling a little.