Thank you for the party! Oh I'm pregnant btw!

Male Witch Reader x Gabriel
Fluff
Mpreg (haha gross)
Personality: Idk honestly

Gabriel was always the best at hosting super cool party's, he was usually the guy to call, and so of course he did a part for his husbands birthday, i mean he's not a monster.

Everything had to be perfect, it had to be, if it wasn't then Gabriel knew he would explode, so he made sure to put up decorations of Readers favorite color, made some treats, well more so popped them into existence, and went on his way to find a gift.

Reader, who was kicked out of the house for the day, was with Gabriel's brother Castiel, who was taking him to go and eat lunch, "What do you think he's doing?" Reader asked taking in a huge bite of his burger, Castiel shrugged and looked away, not wanting to give anything away.

Reader groaned sadly as he finished his burger, he sighed and looked around for a aiter wanting to order another one, Castiel gave him a strange look, "I didnt know you ate so much" he said rather bluntly, Reader rolled his eyes and looked back to his empty plate when he didnt find a waiter.

"Im just really hungry" Reader said shrugging, Castiel hummed suspiciously and watched Reader closely, he gasped and grabbed Readers hand, Reader quickly grabbed it away and looked at the angel confused, "Reader." Castiel said sternly, Reader sighed and looked down, embarrassed, "Look Cas, he doesn't know yet, and I really don't want to think about it today alright?" he said and looked away.

Castiel sighed, "How did we angels not feel the power?" he asked more to himself then Reader, Reader chuckled "I am a witch Cas, I found a way" he said and finished his soda, Castiel gave him a bitch face and sighed, "and he doesn't know? not even in the slightest?" he asked, Reader shook his head "If he does, he hasn't mentioned it at all yet" he said and looked back around for a waiter.

Castiel had called Gabriel, just asking if the party was almost finished, he was glad to hear it was and Reader could come home any time he liked, once Castiel got off the phone, which was hard now knowing the information about Reader, he got the witch and told him it was time to go home.

"You promise you wont tell him?" Reader asked on the ride home, Castiel sighed and nodded, "You have my word" he said and smiled a bit, it reminded him a tad bit of when he helped Kelly, he really missed her and Jack.

When they got home, Castiel knocked on the door to times to show they were there, Reader gave him a confused look but it didn't bother him, soon Castiel assumed he was able to open the door, and so he did.

Reader gasped looking at how the front area was decorated, his favorite colored balloons and streamers and the table had all kinds of sweets, he smiled forgetting all about Castiel knowing his secret, he walked over to his husband and gave him a hug of gratefulness.

After the amazing party was over, Reader and Gabriel were in their room cuddling happily, Gabriel sighed and kissed his partners head lovingly, "pretty hot party right?" he asked laughing, Reader smiled and nodded "Best one ive ever had" he said and looked at him, Gabriel chuckled and sat up, "Theres more where that came from, maybe we could, you know~" he flirted making Reader blush and smirk.

Then he remembered about the baby, he sighed and sat up as well, Gabriel's flirty attitude changed immediately into a concerned one, "what is it?" he asked, Reader frowned and grabbed Gabriel's hands softly, "Gabe i need to tell you something" he said softly, Gabriel chuckled nervously "Your not gonna tell me you want a divorce right? man and i thought the party went great" he joked.

Reader shook his head and gave his hands a gentle kiss, "Gabriel, i-im pregnant" Reader said softly, tears already in his eyes, Gabriel looked at him, keeping a confused face for a second or two before smiling, "That's not possible?" he said more of a question.

Reader gave him a bitch face and took his hands away, "plus i would have felt it" Gabriel said matter of factly, Reader sighed and grabbed his husbands hands once more, but this time placing them on his stomach.

Gabriel's eyes widened and he quickly pulled his hands away, "How did i not feel it?!" he asked getting up and off the bed, Reader sighed sadly "I didn't want you to know just yet, so i casted a spell so it would hide it from everyone but me" he said and looked over to his husband.

Gabriel looked away, he sighed and looked back after a few seconds of calming himself down, "How long have you known?" he asked, "Just a few weeks" Reader said gaining a small smile, "I promise i was going to tell you as soon as i could, i just wanted to make sure i perfected the spell" he said and got up.

Gabriel smiled a bit, "Im gonna be a dad" he said almost in awe, he chuckled "Now's my time to shine! I've got so many dad jokes!" he said happily, Reader chuckled nervously, he defiantly was going to get tired of that.

Months later, Reader was going into labor, and boy was he angry, he was angry because his husband had happened to go out on a tiny hunt for an angel with Sam and he wasn't back yet, Castiel was currently taking care of the witch.

Reader sobbed into Castiel's coat, Castiel tried his best to help the man, "You'll be able to push soon" Castiel said remembering the times with Kelly, "Gabriel will be back before you know it" he said softly, Reader sobbed harder and gripped onto Castiel's hand tightly, "he left me!" he yelled burring his face into Castiel's chest.

Castiel shook his head "No he didn't, like i said he'll be back before you know it" Reader sniffled, finally feeling somewhat convinced by the angel, Castiel gave him a look and pulled away, "Okay Reader, push" he said, Reader screamed loudly as he pushed for a the first time, quickly feeling tired out.

Meanwhile Dean was chugging down his beer in fear......hahaha I rymed.

Soon enough, well not so soon enough, Reader had successfully pushed out a baby girl, Reader was now taking harsh breaths, trying his calm himself down, Castiel grabbed the small blanket they had gotten just for the baby and wrapped her up in it snuggly.

Reader lifted his arms tiredly and held his baby girl lovingly, he sobbed happily and kissed her forehead, holding her close to his chest, "Reader!" Gabriel yelled coming into the oom at lightning speed, Reader looked up at him and then back down to the baby.

Castiel gave his brother a pat on the shoulder before leaving the room to the couple and their newborn.

Gabriel sat next to his husband and baby softly, "Baby im so sorry I wasn't hear" he said softly, Reader shook his head and sniffled "Its okay Gabe" he said quietly, Gabriel looked down at his daughter and smiled proudly, "I made that" he said cockily, Reader rolled his eyes and laid head on Gabriel's shoulder. 

"I vote we name her Mia" Reader said tiredly, Gabriel nodded "Mia it is baby" he said and watched as Mia started to cry, Reader chuckled and moved his head to look at his newborn, "Hungry I assume?" he asked Mia, Mia cried loudly making Gabriel laugh a little "Im guessing that's a yes."

A/N:/ alright yes its pretty bad ngl, but im happy i was about to make this chapter while literally being sick with the flu :)