Convince Store

Jack x Male Reader
This is a little bit later from when Jack was first born, also this is platonic! Later on Jack sees Reader as a brother.
Fluff

Reader begged for something exciting to happen around his small town, nothing, and I mean nothing had happened in years, no stealing, no murders, nothing, Reader was sure that if something were to happen the police weren't going to know how to handle it.

He sighed and looked around the small convince store he worked in, nothing but a few people buying the usual candy bars and sodas, he looked away from them and to his security cams, he smiled a little seeing a boy getting out of a black Impala.

"Finally someone new" he said to himself, he looked away and looked to the front, the boy was being followed by two men, one was taller than the Eiffel Tower, the other one was shorter but still tall.

They came into the store, the tall one looked around for something, the other one followed him, and the boy went straight up to Reader.

"Hello! I'm Jack" he said putting up his hand and smiling,  Reader chuckled and nodded, putting his hand up the same way "Hello Jack, I'm Reader" Jack smiled even more and put his hand down, "Reader. Do you have any pies? My dad likes them" he said softly.

Reader sighed and looked around, "No we don't, sorry Jack" he said sadly, Jack frowned and nodded, looking over to the two other men.

"Which ones your dad?" Reader asked, Jack looked back to him "both of them, and I have one more, but I don't know were he is" he said sadly, Reader chuckled and nodded "that's a lot of dad's" he joked.

Jack nodded, "When will you get pie?" He asked, Reader shrugged and looked at his watch, "Probably tomorrow, around noonish" he said softly, Jack nodded again.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" Reader asked, Jack hummed and looked under the counter to the candy bars and bags of gummys, he smiles grabbing a bag of gummy worms.

"Let me ask Dean" Jack said, Reader nodded and watched as the boy went over to the shorter one and showed him the candy, 'Dean' rolled his eyes and nodded, not seeming to be in to good of a mood, the taller one have a smile to Jack and nodded.

Jack walked back over to Reader and put the bag of gummy worms onto the counter, Reader nodded and scanned them, "that'll be 2.12" he said looking back to Jack, Jack seemed confused, he looked back to the others and looked back to Reader.

"Are you waiting for them?" Reader asked, Jack nodded, Reader nodded back and watched as the two men came over, putting some water, beer, chips and a salad bowl onto the counter.

"That all?" Reader asked, the tall nodded and pulled a card out of his pocket, I scanned them all and put them into a bag, he gave me the card and I slid it through.

When everything was good, I have the card back to the man and handed them the bag of goodies, Jack smiled "This is Dean, and Sam" he said pointing to each of them, Dean rolled his eyes again and gave me a fake smile, Sam gave a small smile and smacked Deans arm.

"Nice to meet you both" Reader said softly, "anything else you need Jack?" He asked, Jack shook his head with a smile, "alright let's go" Dean said grabbing the back and walking away, Sam sighed and gave a smile nod to Reader and followed after him.

"Some parents you have there Jack" Reader joked, Jack sighed and looked to the door, Dean and Sam seemed to be having a heated conversation in front of the black Impala.

"Yes. But that are great" Jack said looking back to Reader, "I must go now! Have a good day!" He said leaving, Reader waved goodbye and chuckled.

"That was something" he thought.