Secrets (02)

Angst
(I'll make an alternate ending for this later, I also really like this little story so I might try to make it full on book with more plot :))

Angst(I'll make an alternate ending for this later, I also really like this little story so I might try to make it full on book with more plot :))

Dean felt himself being shaken awake, he fought the urge to push the person off of him to let him get back to sleep. "Dean!" Low and behold, of course it had to be Sammy. Dean sighed and slowly opened his eyes to look at his little brother. Sam sighed, "Dad's passed out again, can you take me to school?" He asked sounding a bit sad.

Just great. Of course their dead beat dad had to be asleep. Dean nodded and sat up in bed. He yawned and patted Sammy's head as he got up and off the bed. "Do I have time to take a shower?" Dean asked stretching. Sam shook his head, "Sorry Dean," he apologized grabbing his backpack.

Dean shook his head, "Don't be Sammy, let's just go before Dad wakes up." He said and grabbed the keys to the room. He would have taken the keys to the Impala, but knowing hus father, he wouldn't dare.

Lucky Sam had made it to school just in time, he left with a small smile on his face to go with his one friend. Dean tried his best not to laugh at him for that.
Once Sam was for sure inside the school, Dean checked his watched and sighed, "Well I'm going to be late," he said and started walking to his highschool.

"Hey Dean!" A classmate yelled beside the Winchester, Dean looked over at the small blond girl, she blushed and looked away. "I was wondering if you would want to come to a party I'm having this weekend," she said softly. Dean thought for a second, he totally wanted to go, maybe he could get his mind off of what happened with Reader.

Reader.....

Damnit he had forgotten about what happened with Reader. He sighed and looked away from the blond preppy girl. She frowned and nodded softly, "You're not coming huh?" She said sadly. Dean shook his head, "I'll try, " he said and watched as she nodded and quickly left from embarrassment.

Dean made it into class a few minutes late, his teacher, Mrs Laiters, who was an older women who didn't seem to care as long as she didn't have to repeat her lesson. Dean sat at his place in the back, he looked out the window not intending to pay attention.

(Skip to when school is over)

"We need to close this case and we need to do it now!" John yelled making his older and younger son flinch. Dean sighed, "Dad we don't even know what it is," he said and crossed his arms. Big mistake. John glared daggers into Deans soul, "Yes we do Dean, weren't you listening last night when I was telling you!?" He yelled.

Dean looked away, he vaugly remembered the conversation before he headed over to Readers house, he supposed he didn't listen because he was so nervous. "I'm sorry sir," Dean said meaning it 100%. John took a breath, "Don't let it happen again," he said sternly. Dean nodded quickly and looked at his father once more.

"It's a werewolf. Now it was hard to-" Dean once again stopped listening, he knows how this is going to end. He always knows how this is going to end. why did he have to be a monster? Dean questioned himself almost as if he, himself had something to do with it.

Dean felt tears tug at the corners of his eyes, he was so glad John was turned around so he couldn't see, if he would have seen it, John would have beat him sinceless. "He's someone from your school," those words snapped Deans back to his father's words.

He sighed, "I think I know who it is," he said softly, regretting it almost immediately. John got a look of satisfaction. "Good, now load all of this stuff in the car," he said and left the hotel room to start the car. Dean, completely forgetting Sammy was still in the room, let his guard down and let the tugging tears fall.

"Dean?" Sammy asked worried. Dean quickly stopped his unless crying and turned away from him. "What?" He asked not meaning to sound so harsh. Sammy frowned, "Dean, that werewolf-" Dean stopped him. "shut it Sammy." He said harshly.

Sammy nodded and grabbed the small duffle on the bed. He left the room. Dean sniffled and shoved their things into the big duffle they had.

"With all of us, this should be quick," John said parking the Impala outside a block away from Readers home. Dean felt sick as they walked to his 'boyfriends' house. It hadn't even been a whole day since when Dean found out. And how his father, himself and his brother are going to kill them.

When they made it up the stairs to the door. John made his sons hide their weapons. Dean was voted to knock on the door, big surprise. He knocked a few times before the door opened, the screen door still closed.

"Oh, hello Dean," Mr (Last Name) said fixing his robe. "Is everything alright? Do you all want to come in?" He asked about to unlock the door. "Yes that would be nice," John said putting on his fake smile.
Mr (Last Name) nodded and slowly opened the door.

"Reader is upstairs," He said after letting them in. Dean nodded and looked at his little brother, "Why don't you go with Dean, Sammy?" John said getting confednt in himself. Sammy nodded a little and followed Dean to Readers room.

The door was open, showing Reader writing something down at his desk. Dean knocked on the door softly, Reader sighed and turned around enough to see who was at his door.
His heart sped up, he gulped, "Dean." He said softly. "Reader-" Dean started.

Reader quickly looked away. "Please don't tell me-" Reader stopped himself. The three of them heard some commotion coming from the living room. Readers eyes widened as he covered his ears. Dean and Sam were honestly surprised John went in so quickly, he was usually quick sure, but he always took time to make sure it was actually the monster be thought it was.

"Just get it over with." Reader said sternly. Dean wanted to yell at himself as he struggled to grab his knife out of his pocket, he shook as he tried to walk closer. Sammy hated seeing his brother in this much pain, he grabbed Deans sleeve and shook his head. Deans hunter mode kicked on, wanting to tell at his little brother, but it quickly changed when he saw the look in Sam's eye's.

"You don't have to do this Dean," Sam said softly, Reader turned around, "Please Dean. I don't want to die yet." Dean felt like this was all a bad dream, a cliche dream every had were time stops and you either have to kill someone or get killed yourself. Dean walked forward, wanting nothing make to hug the 'monster' in front of him. Wanting nothing more than to let him live and have a 'happy?' life.

"I'm sorry Reader." Dean said softly, Reader gasped feeling the sharp pain of Deans sliver blade. His hands instinctively gripped onto Deans shoulders. His teary broken eyes looked into Deans stern and sad ones. "I'm a hunter." Dean said quietly, "I can't let a monster like you live." He pulled his forbidden blade out of the once living Reader, Reader felt to the floor and stared at the ceiling of his bedroom as his world faded to black.

Dean looked behind him to his little brother, who was just as confused as Reader was moments before. "You cant let monsters like that live Sammy," he said as if it was all a lesson. "Now let's go before Dad gets pissed," he left the room, leaving Sammy to stare at Reader.

Dean would never admit it. Never would he even to himself. He didn't want Reader and his family to die. He didn't want to kill his boyfriend. But somehow at the moment it's like those thoughts were shut off and out of his mind. The only thing in his mind now, is Readers face.

"I wish he would have kept it a secret."