Your time to go (02)

"I've never seen a spirit act so mischievous," Sam said looking on his laptop, Dean scoffed and sat down next to his brother. "Yeah except in those stupid horror movies." Sam sighed and searched up the name of the boy again. "I say we just dig them up and go." Dean said and chugged his beer.

Sam chuckled, "There cremated Dean, plus we don't even know if both are in there, might just be one of them." Dean scoffed and watched his brother type away on the laptop. "I think we should go back." Sam said looking taking a drink of his beer.

"Dude-" Sam shook his head, "Dean, come on."

(Back at the house)

When they walked in again, it immediately looked different. It was as if someone had cleaned it up. The dust was gone, that one tear in the wallpaper, like before, was gone. "What the hell." Dean questioned looking around. Sam decided to check up stairs like before.

Sam looked into the rooms, the one were the brother slept, and the one were Reader slept. But there was a difference about Readers room. That box was no longer there, the closet was open again, but there weren't any clothes in it, "I'm starting to think this isn't just a spirit." He muttered.

(With Dean)

Dean looked into the kitchen, it was basically the same, but cleaner. He sighed and looked to the basement door that was beside the fridge. "Of course," he muttered going and slowly opening it, he got out his gun and slowly walked down the stairs.

He tried the lights, lucky for him they worked. He sighed and looked around the empty basement, nothing but a shelf in the corner of the room. "Okay..." He hummed and continued to look around. "I feel like im in every single ghost movie out there." He said to himself.

"Those are fun." Dean turned around quickly, he pointed his gun everywhere he turned. "Alright you little trickster." He hissed. He looked around some more and lowered his gun. "Which brother are you?" He asked quietly.

Nobody answered.

(With Sam)

Sam finished looking around Readers room, he sighed and left the room going into the other brothers room.
As soon as he entered the room he felt the air get colder, he shivered and quickly took his gun out. The hunter looked around the room carefully, he hated to admit it, but the room seemed to be covered in a sad feeling, which made sense in a way he supposed. "Who's in here." he whisper asked, obviously nobody answered his question.

Soon the room door closed and Sam was left there with no way out. He quickly looked all over. He looked over to the window and saw a semi tall boy standing behind them. Surprisingly he looked scared. But of course Sam's first instinct was to shot him with the salt, the ghost of course disappeared into thin air, but the door stayed closed and locked. "Damnit," he muttered jiggling the door handle. "Dean!" He yelled and tried to shoulder the door open. 

"He cant hear you." A small voice said from behind the hunter, Sam turned quickly and cocked his gun. "Please don't shot," the boy said holding his hands up in defense "I don't want to hurt you like he does, please." he begged softly. Sam raised his brow "He does? Your brother?" the spirit looked away awkwardly, Sam sighed and lowered his gun a tiny bit.

"My brother....he...." In the middle of the boys sentence the door flung wide open, but Dean wasn't there, no one was. Sam looked back to the spirit he had seen before, but he wasn't there. "Sammy!" Dean yelled coming up the stairs, Sam quickly rushed out of the door, "Dean?" he questioned seeing no one at the top of the stairs. Dean came into view from the bottom of the stairs with an annoyed look on his face. "That damn ghost man," he said and rolled his eyes.

Sam looked at him confused, he looked behind him and saw the door to the teens room he was just in was closed. "What?" Dean asked putting his hands on his hips. Sam shook his head and looked back to his brother. "Nothing." he said and headed down the stairs.

The brothers left feeling confused and annoyed.

"What are you trying to do?" Reader asked his brother angrily, his brother looked away and didn't say a word. Reader scoffed "Your going to wish you never did that brother."