Chapter 34: She Would Sell Me Out

Jooeun took one look at the two, calmly turned around, and simply said, "I am in First Class."

Minjung, who was following closely behind Jooeun, burst out laughing. She then waved the boarding pass in her hand as she spoke. "I'm sorry, we are also in First Class. Enjoy your time in Economy."

Hyewon had only just realized she'd been upgraded after boarding the plane. Looking at Shinhye's confused expression, she felt extremely satisfied. This was the first time as an artist's manager, she was being treated better than the agency's CEO!

Shinhye watched as the trio entered the First Class Cabin before turning to Yonghwa suspiciously. "What is all this? Didn't they say First Class was sold out? Was Jooeun's ticket booked by the agency?"

"I also don't know what's happening." Yonghwa responded frustratedly.

"I'm so angry!" Shinhye had planned to make Jooeun watch her and Yonghwa being affectionate. Who would have thought she would end up going to First Class.

Jooeun also thought the First Class Cabin would be full, however, as the three of them walked in, she realized, apart from them, there were no other passengers.

"Jooeun, that jerk and tramp won't also end up being upgraded here, will they?" Although the First Class Cabin was separated by a sliding door, it was clear to see that there were no other passengers, so Minjung was a little worried.

"Miss, you can be rest assured. In order not to disturb Miss Cha from resting, Mr. Lee has already booked out the entire First Class Cabin. No other passengers will be allowed in." the air-hostess explained to Minjung.

After hearing from the air-hostess, Minjung held onto her head – it felt like it was about to explode.

"Jooeun, you have such a good life!"

Hyewon had a confused expression on her face the entire time. Just as she was about to ask what was happening, out from the plane's private bathroom, stepped a respectable man in a brown suit. He had a calm expression on his extremely handsome face. Upon his right ear was a distinctive black mole, which resembled a sparkling black diamond.

Dear god...this was the CEO of GK Entertainment! A Legend in the Entertainment Industry!

Hyewon was dumbfounded, never would she have imagined, she would see Lee Jeonghwan under these circumstances. What confused her even more, was Jooeun's reaction upon seeing Jeonghwan. There was no sense of unfamiliarity, instead, she was pleasantly surprised.

"Mr. Lee, can you please explain why you disappeared without a word early this morning and then suddenly appeared here?"

"Ms. Cha, it seems you don't want to see me?" Jeonghwan casually took her bag out of her hands, like a gentleman.

"It's not that I don't want to see you, I'm just a little shocked. President Lee seems to be good at finding different ways to place himself before me." Jooeun affectionately hooked her arms around Jeonghwan's as they entered a small room and closed the door.

"They..." Hyewon felt her brain had disconnected. At this moment, it was completely blank.

"Jooeun mustn't have officially introduced him to you?" Minjung raised her eyebrows towards Hyewon.

"The CEO of GK Entertainment, the big boss of the Entertainment Industry, is Jooeun's husband. When I first found out, I was even more shocked than you."

"They...when did they get married?" Hyewon questioned.

"On the day that Jooeun was to marry Yonghwa, he and Shinhye were cheating behind her back. Jooeun suffered a heavy blow, so she married herself off. Now it's clear to see, she married the right person. However, their marriage was rushed, no one knows about it." Speaking up to this point, Minjung decided to remind Hyewon of a few things.

"Since Jooeun let you know about this without holding back, it must mean she acknowledges your skills. As you can see, although Jooeun has married Lee Jeonghwan, she has never considered relying solely on him – all along, she has been depending on her own ability. Hyewon, Jooeun is a gem, sooner or later she will be standing at the pinnacle of the modeling world, so you should be able to distinguish between what you should and shouldn't do."

Hyewon sighed. She had completely lost to Jooeun. Jooeun had given her the sweetest candy by allowing her to know her secret, but at the same time, she had given her a slap across the face in advance – even if Jooeun did not rely on Jeonghwan, he is still her husband. No husband would watch their wife being bullied. So, there was no way she was going to betray Jooeun.

A thought suddenly crossed Hyewon's mind. Minjung could relate.

"At this time, you must be thinking, the jerk and tramp outside are f*cken stupid, right?" Minjung rolled her eyes. "You know how every time Shinhye pulls the 'don't fight with me, you are no match for me' look? I am so tempted to tell her not to be stupid!"

Hyewon nodded her head in agreement. This is exactly how she's feeling right now. In fact, she felt this with passion! Apart from being blind for a few years, Jooeun could be considered to be in the highest level of EQ and IQ within the industry. However, who would have thought, at home, she had someone who was on the level of a king. How could cheap people like Yonghwa and Shinhye compare? How many more surprises did Jooeun have hidden that were yet to be revealed? Just like that, she married Lee Jeonghwan. If Hyewon is in her position, after having met a dozen jerks in the past, she too would have been willing!

Because of Jeonghwan's presence, Hyewon and Minjung felt they were exceptionally tinier than usual. Hyewon even needed to find a peaceful spot to sit down and process everything she had just witnessed.

Inside the private room. Jooeun lay on top of Jeonghwan's body. She had never expected, Jeonghwan would wrap himself up to be delivered right into her hands.

"Are you surprised?" Jeonghwan asked as he gently touched Jooeun's back.

"Uh-huh." Jooeun was in deep thought, but her heartfelt extremely warm because she knew how busy Jeonghwan was. "Jeonghwanie~, you didn't have to do this, I can take care of myself."

"We are newlyweds, we shouldn't be separated. Plus, I like giving you surprises. Of course, the way you called me just now, I like it even more, can you say it again?" Jeonghwan hooked his hand under her jaw as he made his request.

"Jeonghwanie~" Jooeun repeated. With this, Jeonghwan's kiss landed passionately on her lips.

"I also like to kiss you..." It was easy to lose one's breath on board a plane, so, it wasn't long before Jeonghwan released Jooeun and embraced her in his arms. "Sleep. Once you arrive in the US, you will be very busy."

"What about you? Are you going there just to accompany me?" Jooeun asked as she turned her head towards Jeonghwan.

"If only...GK has many subsidiaries in the States, even if I was to simply inspect each one, it would take me a week." In reality, the most important thing was to purchase insurance for Jooeun's legs. "I have a property in the US. If you can manage to think of an excuse to come live with me, it would be ideal."

"Over at CN, I'm afraid things are a bit difficult. Yonghwa's older sister, Jung Ryeowon, is relatively sinister." Jooeun replied. "Even though my relationship with her was pretty good before, in the end, she is still Yonghwa's sister. If Yonghwa was to ask, she would sell me out to become a backdrop for Shinhye."

"But, you don't appear to be afraid at all." Jeonghwan had faith in his little wife.