Chapter 175: When Facing GK, She Still Needed to Kneel!

"No need. This is just a small matter, it's not worthy of your appearance."

How did Hani qualify to see Lee Jeonghwan? Taejoo was enough!

Jeonghwan was silent for a moment without hanging up the phone. He then used the intercom to call Taejoo. "Dongdaemun Design Plaza. Hurry over and help Jooeun. Give her everything she needs."

Jooeun had her phone on the loudspeaker. So Jeonghwan's words resonated to every corner of the waiting room. Everyone's expressions turned complicated, especially the pale-faced Hani whose legs were still trembling.

"Does this person have the power to suppress you for half a lifetime?" Jooeun asked coldly as she put away her phone.

Hani did not respond. She felt lifeless as all the energy seeped out of her body. She held onto the edge of the table to prevent herself from falling.

She had never imagined Cha Jooeun would be acquainted with Lee Jeonghwan. Who would have thought she'd have such a strong backing!? She even had the ability to make Lee Jeonghwan offer assistance, personally.

With Kangjun's explanation, the brand representative found out the entire story of what was happening backstage. He naturally had his own worries and considerations, so the most logical thing for him to do was to replace Ahn Hani. However, even though he already had a decision, he decided to wait for Taejoo to arrive first and see what he thought.

As a result, during the half-hour of waiting for Taejoo's arrival, Hani and her assistant experienced the worst torment in their entire life. Every second and every minute was like waiting for a life sentence. Hani wanted to find an opportunity to sneak away, but they were completely surrounded by people. She also wanted to contact Yeji. However, her opponent had thrown GK in her face. Even if she was to contact 10 Yejis, she still wouldn't be able to change a thing.

So Hani looked down at her feet for a short moment before grabbing Jooeun's arm and asking under her breath. "What must I do for you to let me go? Cha Jooeun, for the sake of us being from the same company, could you let me go this once? I promise not to go against you again."

Jooeun looked at Hani's grip on her arm and shook it off. "It's too late..."

"Can't you give others a chance to change? I really can't lose my modeling career."

"From the moment that you humiliated Minjung unnie, you already gave up your chance to even be a human. How dare you dream of being a model?" Jooeun took a step back as she spoke in a cold and ridiculing tone. "Ahn Hani-ssi, doesn't an assistant have dignity? You also climbed your way up from the bottom. Are you worthy of having someone kneel before you? Since you accepted her kneel – then you need to pay the price for this to kneel."

Of course, the other reason why Jooeun refused to negotiate was because of Yeji. Since Yeji had stepped so ruthlessly over her bottom line – if she was to continue to endure – would she still be Cha Jooeun?

After hearing her words, Hani's hands began to tremble. She suddenly felt a coldness sweep through her body. It was not until now that she finally experienced the feeling of fear.

"What will President Lee do to me?"

Jooeun did not respond. Meanwhile, everyone around whispered amongst themselves.

"GK has never gone easy when dealing with people."

"I know right. If one offends GK, what other fate can they have? She might as well announce her retreat from the industry herself."

"Do you still remember the male star from before? Because of his inflated ego, he didn't listen to GK's arrangements. Do you remember what happened to him in the end? In one night he became yesterday's news and is now a cleaner!"

Hani's eyes grew big in fear. Meanwhile, her manager was even more terrified as a wet patch gradually appeared around the area he was kneeling. He had lost control of his bladder. The scene was extremely funny and ridiculous.

Roughly half an hour later, Taejoo hurried into the backstage of DDP. The first thing he noticed was Minjung's swollen face, so he quickly retrieved her from Minjung's arms. "Why are you hurt so badly? Who did this?"

Hearing Taejoo's anxious questioning, the expression on the manager's face became extremely entertaining. At this time, Hani's limp body finally fell to the floor.

"How brave of them." Taejoo looked around the room. Because of Minjung's suffering and humiliation he was extremely angry. His voice was lower than usual and slightly trembling. After hearing everything that happened, he directly asked Ahn Hani and her manager. "Did you know that Jang Minjung is my fiancee?"

Fiancee? So it turns out Cha Jooeun's assistant is Park Taejoo's fiancee?

Everyone's uncertainty was immediately cleared up. Why Cha Jooeun was familiar with Lee Jeonghwan? Why Lee Jeonghwan would help Cha Jooeun? All these questions suddenly received an answer. It was because Minjung was Taejoo's fiancee?

This was something Jooeun had planned with Jeonghwan. She was going to make Yeji pay her back, one debt at a time. So today, she wasn't going to reveal her winning card just yet. As a result, they instructed Taejoo to announce his 'relationship' with Minjung so Yeji would realize she had provoked the wrong person!

Without waiting for Taejoo to discuss things with the brand representative, Hani quickly knelt on the ground and tugged at the bottom of Jooeun's dress. "Cha Jooeun, I beg of you. Put in a few good words for me. You can slap me as much as you want, as long as you help me plead."

"You're asking the wrong person." Jooeun hinted that the person she should be begging was Minjung.

Hani let go of Jooeun's dress and turned to Minjung, but Taejoo cut in. "Get lost, leave as far as you can."

Apart from this, Taejoo also announced that anyone who dared to work with Hani from now would be going against him. Although he didn't use GK's name – with Jeonghwan's words earlier about giving Jooeun everything she needed – it meant Taejoo's words were equivalent to Jeonghwan's.

In an instant, Ahn Hani's name was banned in the industry. No one dared to challenge GK's authority and Hani was immediately replaced.

Afterward, contract cancellation calls flooded in. Hani couldn't handle the blow as she fainted. Everything happened in a mere 20 minutes. So what if she was a famous model? When facing GK, she still needed to kneel! She deserved it!

Tonight's information was too much to digest, but anyone with eyes could clearly see what was going on. GK never stuck their hands into other entertainment agencies ' business. But Ahn Hani failed to recognize who she was dealing with.

Park Taejoo and Lee Jeonghwan didn't even mention GK. But their identities were already well above average.

How dare she bully Taejoo's fiancee? Did she really think she was someone important in the entertainment industry?

Scheming against others, humiliating others, slapping others, and forcing others to kneel! Everything she did could not be denied. As for the news to be released the next day, everyone could only wait to see the result. However, at present, there was another matter at hand. Jooeun's Radio Star interview.

Her original motive for going on the show had now changed. Right now, she only had one aim. And that was to retrieve Minjung's grandfather! At the same time, she also wanted Yeji to kneel before her!