Chapter 76: Personal Manager

Jooeun turned around. The look in her eyes is so indifferent it would cause others to tremble in fear as she gave off a sense of ridicule and disdain. She wanted to say 'Not everyone is like you.' But she couldn't be bothered because she knew Shinhye would find a way to twist her words around.

In the doorway, Yonghwa looked at the two with an icy gaze. He's especially cold after hearing Shinhye's last words. Is it really because of YG that Jooeun had gotten to where she is today? Yonghwa is upset so he sneered at Jooeun. "Come to my office."

Jooeun got out of her seat and followed behind Yonghwa, they both entered his office one after another. Yonghwa leaned over his desk. Without looking at Jooeun, he asked. "Is what Shinhye said true? Do you have an unspeakable relationship with the CEO of YG?"

"No, I don't." Jooeun replied straightforwardly.

"How could you still lie to me? That night at the Bright Night Gala, the CEO of YG told me personally he had been trying to poach you multiple times in the past. Jooeun, who would have thought you'd act all innocent and pure in front of me. You even made me feel guilty."

"Since everything Shinhye says is the truth to you, then what's the point of asking me?" Jooeun's reaction is unfazed. Towards Yonghwa, her heart is already cold.

"Great! That's great Jooeun! All along you had been criticizing Shinhye and I, but it turns out you were actually the most skilled cheater." Yonghwa turned around and approached Jooeun full of hatred. He really wanted to know when Jooeun had started hooking up with the CEO of YG. Was it when they were still together?

3 years ago, YG had already started scouting Jooeun. 3 years, meanwhile he was fearfully trying to hide Shinhye!

"Sl*t!"

Although this is a word he had wanted to say for a long time, today is the first time he had actually said it, right in Jooeun's face.

Jooeun's eyes went icy cold as she glared at Yonghwa and responded articulately. "Because of what you said, I swear I will destroy CN ten times faster. Yonghwa, not everyone is as despicable as you. Just because Shinhye and Ryeowon can't do anything to you, do you think I wouldn't be able to either? In half a month! I will let you experience what it feels like to lose everything."

Yonghwa looked at Jooeun as she made her vow. He suddenly felt feeble compared to her, after all the recent clashes he had with Jooeun, he knew she is not someone to easily give up. Above all, she kept a low profile, so it's hard to predict what her next move would be. Every time he thought he had her figured out, she would turn the tables miraculously.

Yonghwa is a bit regretful of the words he just said, but Jooeun had already walked off into the distance. How could he have called her a 'sl*t'? He was way too emotional.

At this time downstairs, there were indeed people from YG who had arrived. YG's CEO came to invite Jooeun to dinner, but she refused just as she did in the past 3 years; not giving him even half a chance.

"Sorry President Yang, I have my own car."

He is once again rejected as he watched Jooeun drive off into the distance and around the corner. It is at this time that Jennie appeared out of nowhere, stretched her arms out, and blocked their way. Her appearance is at least 70% similar to Jooeun.

"If Jooeun sunbae doesn't want to go, can I go in her place?"

Yang Seungri furrowed his brows. This girl is too brave. How dare she jumped in front of their car? But he couldn't deny that although Jennie did not have the professionalism and elegance of Jooeun, she is indeed younger. Being younger is a huge advantage. If they couldn't get Jooeun, then picking up Jennie wouldn't be too bad of a consolation prize; it would simply mean they'd have to invest more in the early stages. He considered this option even though deep down, he still wanted Jooeun more.

On the way home, Minjung noticed Jooeun's expression isn't well; something's wrong. She promptly asked, "What happened? Jooeun, did you argue with the sl*t and jerk again?"

Sl*t.

Upon hearing this word, Jooeun is reminded of what Yonghwa said earlier; she seemed too gentle on CN. Luckily, the awards ceremony is just around the corner, she would definitely destroy Shinhye this time! Everything in the past is in the past, but what Yonghwa and Shinhye owed her, she would make them pay her back; no holding back.

Minjung saw Jooeun's expression is gloomy so she stopped asking. She simply escorted Jooeun back to Nine One Hannam and told her to rest early. After all, 1stLook magazine's photoshoot is about to start, so she needs to recharge her batteries.

Upon returning to the villa, Jeonghwan is already home. Next to his hand sat a few documents. As usual, this is all for her. Seeing one side of Jeonghwan's charmingly handsome face, Jooeun took a deep breath. She already had such an amazing person by her side, she couldn't wish for everything to always go to plan, so she tried her best to calm her emotions.

"What are you looking at?" Jooeun walked over to Jeonghwan and sat down as she asked.

"Helping you select a suitable management agency. Although I can assist you from behind, you still don't have anyone to represent you. So after leaving CN, you require a better and stronger team." After explaining, Jeonghwan placed some information in front of Jooeun.

Jooeun thought Jeonghwan would suggest she join YG. But instead, he placed the name Sublime Artist Agency in front of her.

Although Sublime couldn't be considered a leading entertainment agency and is still far from top agencies like GK and SM, they are still considered a top-notch company. On top of that, in terms of creating international supermodels, they are well experienced.

According to Jooeun's current status, going to Sublime seemed to be asking for too much.

"Has an appointment been arranged with Sublime?"

"No, you will need to fight for it yourself. They will be holding auditions soon. When that time comes, I'll take you there to give it a try."

Jooeun nodded, she never doubted Jeonghwan's decisions. Shinhye wanted to enter JYP while Jennie wanted to steal YG's offer from her, yet, Jeonghwan didn't select either of them. Instead, he wanted Jooeun to join Sublime Artist Agency who are on a much higher level. If they succeeded, the announcement would once again create chaos.

Thinking of Jeonghwan's thoughtfulness, Jooeun grabbed onto his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. "During the day you need to deal with your company's issues, and at night, after returning home, you need to look through my documents, aren't you tired?"

"No matter how tired I am, I don't want to see you be at a disadvantage. I can't allow my wife to suffer." Jeonghwan planted a kiss on Jooeun's lips.

"Like this, could we consider that you created me?" Thinking about how Jeonghwan had supported her behind the scenes all along, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think this way.

"My dear wife, I am waiting to become your personal manager!" Jeonghwan smiled.