CHAPTER 12: Securing a Spokesperson Deal

"But, I do not have plans to announce my relationship with Jeonghwan as of yet." Jooeun explained calmly. She gave off a confident and dazzling aura. "With the help of Jeonghwan, I know my career would advance in leaps and bounds, but, other people would only acknowledge me as Jeonghwan's wife and not Jooeun the model. 3 years ago, I managed to become the top model in South Korea, now, 3 years later, I am confident I can do it again with my own ability. I will retrieve what originally belongs to me."

"Unnie, if you are still willing to help me, then we are going into this together. If you don't want to, I won't pressure you. I will help you cancel your contract with CN and help you find a job at a better company."

"What nonsense are you speaking? Of course I want to stay by your side. I want to become the top manager of an international supermodel." Minjung replied confidently. "But, are you planning to stay at CN Entertainment?"

"What do you think?" Jooeun gave Minjung a look, letting her figure the answer herself. "Jung Yonghwa has used me so many times. No matter what, I will pay him back for it." After hearing what Jooeun had to say, Minjung burst out laughing as she leaned on Jooeun. Her shoulders shaking from laughter.

"Jooeun, I realized all these years I have known you has been a waste, I never knew you could be so sneaky. So what's the next move? What should we do? Release the video?"

"No. Let's secure a spokesperson deal. To be precise, let's take what originally belonged to me right out of Park Shinhye's hands. Afterwards, Park Shinhye's fans will definitely complain. The video should be released at that time!"

"Minjung unnie, you will need to work hard for a little longer. Help me edit the clips from the SHe show and post it online."

"OK, no worries! Leave it with me!" After hearing the plan, Minjung's eyes lit up as she nodded her head. Most importantly, she had discovered Jooeun was different. She used to be weak and fragile, but who would have thought, when triggered, she would be this powerful.

After their conversation, Jooeun asked Heeje to escort Minjung home, before she got up from the sofa and headed back into the beautifully scented bedroom. Jeonghwan had just changed into a robe and was sitting on the sofa enjoying a glass of red wine. His chin tilted up giving him a more defined jaw line like a perfectly carved sculpture; making one's heart flutter. Jooeun was nervous but still walked over to sit beside Jeonghwan. Jeonghwan continued sipping from his glass, when suddenly, he reached over and grabbed onto her shoulder as he placed his lips against hers. He still had the wine in his mouth as he shared the aromatic flavor with Jooeun. Jooeun was caught off guard as her face flushed red. Jeonghwan laughed gently as he kissed her on the tip of her nose.

"If you can't drink, you will be at a disadvantage when invited to events. You need to train." Jooeun pushed her body against Jeonghwan's smooth chest. "In that case, President Lee, what do you propose?"

"Drink a small glass every day. What do you say?"

"Using the same method as just then?" Jooeun raised her eyebrows with a slightly provocative look. Jeonghwan couldn't help but let out a gentle laugh as he nodded. "Did you like it?"

"Uh huh." Jooeun nodded.

"Let's do that then." After he spoke, Jeonghwan once again raised the glass to his lips. Using the same method, he once again leaned over, but this time, after they had finished drinking the wine, they did not separate. They continued to kiss passionately as they treated the sofa beneath them like a bed. As Jeonghwan's intermittent kisses slowly made its way to other parts of her body, Jooeun could feel her body shaking. She could no longer think straight. Never had she experienced such an electrifying feeling making her whole body weak like sand. In the heat of the moment, all she could see was Jeonghwan's handsome nose bridge and his soft lips, but, she could feel his strong arms.

"Jeonghwan, let's go to the bed. I don't want to do it on the sofa." Hearing her plea, Jeonghwan suddenly stopped. Looking down at her long slender legs so beautiful like the tail of a mermaid. He held in his desires as he wrapped Jooeun in a bathrobe. He lifted her up and took her into the bathroom, placing her gently into the bathtub.

"What is it?" Jeonghwan wrapped a towel around his body and kneeled before Jooeun. He lifted her chin and spoke. "I want your heart first. When I am the only person in your heart, I will make you completely mine." After he finished speaking, Jeonghwan stood up, but Jooeun reached out her hand to grab hold of his towel.

"I do not dislike doing this. Do you still not trust me?" Jeonghwan patted Jooeun gently on the head, calming himself down at the same time.

"I really want you. You don't know how attractive you are. But I want all of you, body and heart. I want to wait for you to be certain." Jooeun nodded, holding onto Jeonghwan's left hand.

"It's been a long time since someone has treated me with respect." Jeonghwan understood what she meant. Even though he wanted to crush Jung Yonghwa into pieces, Jeonghwan had faith. Jooeun would be able to depend on her own abilities to get what she wants.

The next morning, the scandal between CN's two models had already been replaced by the new headlines of the day. While at the same time, Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye's rumors had been covered up by CN's PR, the hype of entertainment news had always dissipated as quickly as it appeared. However, due to Jooeun's responsible attitude of standing out and taking on all blame, she had gained herself a huge number of new fans. These fans were now searching online for Jooeun's old appearances and photos.

No one noticed, Jooeun at this moment, was slowly making a comeback. Especially during the SHe Show, Jooeun's performance had definitely surpassed all the current hottest models. Her new fans felt it was unfair for Jooeun to go to waste, so they all started sharing her videos online, while contacting Stonehenge. After seeing the videos of Jooeun, Stonehenge was amazed by Jooeun's beauty. In particular, after seeing Jooeun's multitude of photos and poses, the designer that had got angry at Jooeun on the day of the show suddenly realized how well Jooeun matched his jewelry. It was like they were made for each other.

Stonehenge's designer pondered for a little bit. His judgment was previously affected by CN's lies, but now that he had time to calm down and think about it. Jooeun's elegance and professionalism was definitely better suited to the theme of SHe. Also, because of Jooeun's attitude towards admitting wrong, Stonehenge had developed a sense of trust towards her. So, the higher-ups of Stonehenge quickly gathered together for a meeting to discuss swapping the spokesperson. In the end, they came to a consensus. A phone call was made to the office of the president of CN Entertainment.

"Mr. Eugene, Shinhye is almost recovered from her injuries. The release of your new product definitely won't be delayed."

"No, I'm not calling about that. Mr. Jung, we would like to swap spokesperson. We would like to swap Park Shinhye for Cha Jooeun!" He said in perfect English. After hearing the request, Yonghwa didn't know how to react.

"No, Mr Eugene, I don't think that's right."

"We haven't officially signed the contract yet. If you are not willing to swap for Cha Jooeun, we'd rather cancel this collaboration and look for another company to work with."

"We have other models, ones that are more famous than Park Shinhye."

"We only want Cha Jooeun." Mr. Eugene was set on his decision, leaving Yonghwa with no choice but to agree. However, this deal was originally Shinhye's means of securing the Top Ten Model Awards, who would have thought Jooeun would end up benefiting instead. With this change, Shinhye was definitely going to throw a tantrum.

The news quickly reached Minjung that Stonehenge had made a call to Yonghwa's office requesting to swap spokesperson. So when she spoke to Jooeun on the phone, she was exceptionally excited. "Jooeun, you got the deal!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself. Shinhye isn't going to let this happen so easily." Jooeun didn't let her guard down, even though she had the situation in the palm of her hands.