•13•

We Found Love - 13

Instagram:

@LaceyT:

853,124 likeskeep the blue flag flying high x6719 comments

853,124 likes
keep the blue flag flying high x
6719 comments

@wroetoshaw:

734,012 likescome on you blues 🟦🟦🟦8036 comments

734,012 likes
come on you blues 🟦🟦🟦
8036 comments

Harry and I were pissing about on the roof area, taking photos and posting of each other, setting a big projector screen up with Cal and setting up food and bevs.

There was music playing and we were having a lot of fun.

"Oi Oi!!!" A voice hollered as I put the last crate of beer down. Turning around I saw a small guy come rushing over to Harry next to me, fuck knows where Cal was.

"Alright Gib, this is Lacey." He said gesturing to me.

"No way! You're even prettier in person." He winked.

"Oh, thank you." I blushed.

We all made small talk as more people began appearing up.

So, it was; me, Harry, Cal, Gib, Simon, JJ, Vik, Josh, Ethan, Tobi, Stephen, Chris, Josh (well chip), Theo and Callum.

Everyone was so lovely.

I was currently sat, drink in hand in the sun, talking to JJ about general things. Turns out everyone here does YouTube! Insane.

"Here he is." Stephen's voice laughed. Looking up at the noise I saw Will walking in. Oh no.

His eyes zeroed in on me and I looked at Harry who was at the BBQ with Ethan.

"Hey Lacey." He said slinging his arm over my shoulder sitting down next to me.

"I can't believe you were hiding her all this time, she is such a laugh." Chip hollered.

"Yeah Will, I'm such a laugh." I said poking my tongue out to him.

"Shut up." He laughed.

"Foods ready!" Ethan yelled. The game was due to start any minute. Placing my bottle of corona down I followed everyone over to the boys at the bbq.

We all gathered some food, I took a seat next to Harry and Will.