•24•

We Found Love - 24

Instagram

@LaceyT:

146,298,678 likesfeelin like Santa bby x55498 comments

146,298,678 likes
feelin like Santa bby x
55498 comments

Harry's parents went home this morning. I managed to sneak away and get them all a little something for Christmas during the few days there were here aswell as my own parents.

I brought Harry's sister, Rosie the Pearl Vivienne Westwood necklace, his Mum a pear of designer earrings. His Dad, I bought him a fancy bottle of gin he mentioned in passing, and Harry's brother a supreme jumper.

They surprised me with a pink kitchen aid, safe to say; lots of tears were poured.

Saying our goodbyes we headed to my parents in my apartment who I gave their gifts. I got my Mum a Tiffany necklace, and my Dad a pair of AirPods for the gym.

Harry even surprised them both with a very very expensive bottle of champagne.

My parents got on very well with Harry. They honestly adored him.

On our meal out, Harry joined and honestly I've never seen my parents like someone that's not family as much as him.

Will was going up north for Christmas, driving back up with my parents, so he popped over just before my parents left and I gave him his Christmas present.

I got him a pair of designer trainers I heard him mention a few times and tickets to Tomorrowland next year.

It was now just Harry and I sat in my apartment watching the football, my feet propped up on his lap.