•25•

We Found Love - 25

Instagram Story

@wroetoshaw:

"Harry man." I laughed as I looked up from my phone. He stayed the night and today he was driving me to see the boys and his mates so I can drop off their Christmas presents.

I had closed shop for Christmas as it was Christmas Eve Eve now.

Last night, Harry helped me bake everyone Christmas cupcakes. It was so cute.

"Lace?" Harry spoke up.

"Yeah?" I yawned. I need to get up.

"What are you doing Christmas Day?" He asked.

"Sleeping." I said, putting my phone down as I sat up.

"Want to spend it together?" He asked.

"Really?" I said, quite shocked he asked, considering we are not a couple.

"Yeah! My family aren't here, yours aren't. Cal is with his family. I'm alone, your alone." He said bringing me into his chest.

"That's really nice of you, yeah, I'd like that. Does this mean your whipping us up the Christmas dinner?" I laughed.

"Only if your on desert." He grinned.

"Deal." I confirmed. "Come on, let's get ready." I laughed, ushering him out of bed.

@LaceyT:

1,459,086,392 likesfeelin famous x609837 comments     @wroetoshaw: wowwww, who ever took this photo is really good!         @LaceyT: I know right, hired a reallyyyy good looking photographer for the day

1,459,086,392 likes
feelin famous x
609837 comments
     @wroetoshaw: wowwww, who ever took this photo is really good!
         @LaceyT: I know right, hired a reallyyyy good looking photographer for the day.
         @behzingagram: you two make me sick
         @LaceyT: jealousy is never a good look babes x
         @behzingagram: cheek of it.

Having got changed and ready, Harry and I were walking out to his car, when he snapped a picture of me walking. I couldn't pass up the post.

We were now in his car on the way to Simon and JJ's place. Ethan, Tobi, Josh and Vik all kindly agreed to meet us there.

Pulling up, I hopped out the car, Harry joining me. "I'll take it." Harry smiled, grabbing my bag of presents. Thanking him I grabbed the boxes of cupcakes and followed Harry in.

"Never fear, Santa's here!" Harry's voice yelled out as he walked through the door. Christ.

"Hey you two!" They all greeted. Smiling I joined them all in the living room.

"These are quite heavy. Here you go." I said handing a box to each of the boys.

@behzingagram:

568,294 likesperks of your friends being a baker @LaceyT46321 comments

568,294 likes
perks of your friends being a baker @LaceyT
46321 comments

"Oh your so cute. You didn't need to do that!" Vik smiled. They each thanked me with a hug as I sat down on the spare seat with Harry.

"So, what we all meeting here for..." Josh spoke up, looking at me and Harry.

"Right, obviously I wanted to give you guys some stuff for Christmas, cupcakes and that. But I got you guys all something." I said reaching into the bag.

"You idiot, you didn't need to do that." Tobi shook his head.

Rolling my eyes, I handed them each a wrapped box. "Well go on, open them." I encouraged.

Harry holding his box also. It was not his main Christmas present. Lucky him.

"WHAT!?" Simon yelled as he was first into the box. "You haven't?!" He said jumping and pulling me into a hug.

I made them each up a box of a coloured pair of sunglasses, a hip flask, and a ticket to Tomorrowland. Of course they come in their own boujee boxes, so it was two boxes in one.

Before I had chance to move back from Simon's hug, I was tackled onto the floor into a group hug from the boys.

"I'm sorry it's not much-." "SHUT THE FUCK UP! ITS MORE THAN ENOUGH! OH MY GOD!" JJ said from on top of me. Crikey.

Laughing, we all got up, the boys hugging me one by one, thanking me.

"You're insane." Harry laughed, pulling me in for a hug. "Thank you." He said.

"Don't need to thank me." I smiled.

"Oh I will, don't worry." He winked. HOT!

"Lacey, we all got you something." Tobi said walking into the room with a huge bag. Oh god.

"You guys didn't need to do that." I laughed.

"Well, first thing, is from all of us." He said handing me an envelope with my name on it.

Thanking him, I gratefully took it, and opened it up, Harry's arm slung behind me.

"What?" I pouted, looking up, tears forming in my eyes.

"We're taking you skiing. Harry said you have been wanting to go since you were little. So, in February we are off." Josh spoke up.

"Oh my god." I sniffled. "You guys are insane." I laughed, tears falling down my face.

"Ohhh, open these!" Ethan said pushing the bag closer.

Nodding, still crying, happy tears. I unwrapped my presents. They had got me all my skiing gear. Oh my heart.

Thanking the boys, my face flooding with tears, they all yanked me back into our group hug.

"Come on you, we have to get going to the other guys' house." Harry laughed as I wiped my eyes.

Nodding, we all exchanged more goodbyes and thank you's before I headed out the flat, Harry carrying our things and my gifts.

"You didn't need to get us all those tickets you know." He said as we got into the car, placing his hand on my knee as he began driving.

"You guys have been so lovely to me, and you kept moaning how you couldn't get tickets, however one of my Dad's client works out in Belgium and he managed to get me a cheeky deal." I said.

"Oh your bloody incredible." He said. Smiling I blushed, looking down at my feet.

We went to see Chip, Gib, Stephen, Theo, Chris, Callum, Talia, Mia, Gee and Freya giving them their cupcakes and festival tickets.

They each got me some very nice things, the girls all got me a dior bag, a dior shirt and dior converse. Tears again. Harry was my current on hand tissue provider.

The boys had all pitched together and got me some new neon signs for my store, lot's of alcohol and box tickets for a chelsea match for me and Harry. Again, more tears.