•53•

We Found Love - 53

Instagram

@wroetoshaw

278,499,729 likesHe's fine don't worry!379348 comments

278,499,729 likes
He's fine don't worry!
379348 comments

We ventured closer to the stage this time, MARSHMELLO on set, buzzing.

JJ had his arm slung around me as the music began, us all dancing.

Simon and Talia were dancing just next to us. Harry was with Cal a few places forward than us.

Vik, Will, Tobi and Ethan were dancing behind us,

Mia, Freya, Josh and Gee just to the side.

Chip, Gib, Callum, Theo, Chris, Stephen and Charlie all dotted around us.

We all started clapping in time to the music as the remix began.

"HELLO FROM THE OTHERSIDEEE! I MUSTVE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMES! TO TELL YOU IM SORRY! FOR EVERYTHING THAT IVE DONE! BUT WHEN I CALL YOU NEVER SEEM TO BE HOME!" We all sang out, jumping and dancing across the place, JJ's arm still around my shoulders.

"Thank you so much for this Lace, you have no idea how much this means." Gib said walking over and yanking me in for a hug.

"Oh it's okay Gib, don't worry about it." I smiled.

"The best." He said fist bumping me.

Marshmello finished his set and I was extremely sweaty before the main arts start this evening.

I looked back round for Harry.

There he is.

Walking over to Harry and Cal who were talking to a group of girls, I quickly tapped his shoulder.

"I'm just going to go back and change, didn't want you to think I've disappeared. Phones dead so need to get my charger." I smiled.

"I'll come back with you." He said.

"Nooo, it's okay! You have fun!" I shook my head.

"Come on." He said, taking my hand and walking away. "I just wanted to get away. They were pissing me off." He said. Oh god.

Laughing, we arrived back at the tent where I grabbed my portable charger and passing it too Harry outside the Tent while I quickly got changed.

Slipping on my black bodysuit bodysuit, my combat boots and my mesh star print kimono, I pinned some of my hair into a half up half down space bun type style.

"And let's go." I breathed out zipping up the tent.

"Holy fuck." He said, jaw ajar.

"Huh?" I asked. What is he on about?

"You look really good, like really really good." He said wiping his mouth. Shaking my head, we began walking, not before Harry quickly gave my bum a squeeze.

"Lace, let me get a pic for the gram?" Harry said, gesturing to the Ferris wheel we were walking near.

"Okay." I smiled.

@wroetoshaw

2,260,380,280 likesnever felt so lucky 268394 comments

2,260,380,280 likes
never felt so lucky
268394 comments

"Can I seeee?" I pouted as we began walking.

"Yeah, just postinggggg.... here." He grinned handing me his phone showing my his most recent post.

"That's a sick photo!" I grinned. "Thank you." I smiled, pecking his cheek before we managed to finally find our friends again.

Harry was stood behind me, his chin resting on top of my head as he had his arms loosely slung over my shoulders as he spoke to everyone.

"GOOD EVENING TOMORROWLANDDDDD!" Dimitri Vegas yelled, all lights going out at the festival, just one small light illuminating him on stage.

The crowd roared back and he began having a quick talk before a beat kicked in.

"No way!" I laughed, Harry removed his head from my own and we began to dance with the gang to a Thrift Shop remix by him and Like Mike.

"IM GUNNA POP SOME TAGS ONLY GOT 20 DOLLARS IN MY POCKETTT, I-I-I'M HUNTING, LOOKING FOR A COME UP, THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!" We all yelled out, the lyrics repeating again. The remix began before the drop came into Turn it Up. OH MY GOD!

The mix's hit for several songs on their hour series. It was insane, Will and I ended up in a mosh pit. Nearly died, but fun one to tell the family when we are home.

"You are going to have some mad bruises." Will laughed as we limped back to our group, who were looking as if we had resurrected from the dead. Felt like it.

"Your alive?" Harry said as I limped over to him.

"Jesus. Course I am, Will and I are unstoppable." I said high fiving Will.

"That looked lethal." Cal laughed:

"May have to agree on that one." I laughed.

It was the last song of the night and it hit with a Dutch or German song before the music sped down, while the lights settled green on the crowd as the- OH MY GOD.

"WELL YOU ONLY NEED THE LIGHT WHEN ITS BURNING LOW! ONLY MISS THE SUN WHEN IT STARTS TO SNOW! ONLY KNOW YOU LOVE HER WHEN YOU LET HER GO! ONLY KNOW YOU'BE BEEN HIGH WHEN YOUR FEELING LOW! ONLY HATE THE ROAD WHEN YOUR MISSING HOME! ONLY KNOW YOU LOVE HER WHEN YOU LET HER GO.... WELL YOU ONLY NEED THE LIGHT WHEN ITS BURNING LOW! ONLY MISS THE SUN WHEN IT STARTS TO SNOW! ONLY KNOW YOU LOVE HER WHEN YOU LET HER GO! " we clapped along as if it were a BTEC we will rock you.

"ONLY KNOW YOUVE BEEN HIGH WHEN YOUR FEELING LOW! ONLY HATE THE ROAD WHEN YOUR MISSING HOME! ONLY KNOW YOU LOVE HER WHEN YOU LET HER GO... AND YOU LET HER GO!" The beat stopped, us clapping in time as they mixed up before the beat dropped.

"THIS IS INSANE!" I said to Harry who I was now jumping and dancing with.