•69•

We Found Love - 69

Instagram Story

@wroetoshaw

I had just woken up, I was going through my Instagram feed liking all the comments and photos

I had just woken up, I was going through my Instagram feed liking all the comments and photos. My friends are amazing, yet evil.

"Oooooh, birthday girl is finally awake." Harry said walking into the room, a cheesy grin on his face.

"Hey." I smiled as he walked over.

"Happy Birthday, beautiful." He said bringing me in for a hug and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"I have your birthday present waiting for you with the family." He smiled.

"Oooh, you didn't need to get me anything." I laughed.

"Oh no, I really did." He said as I climbed out of bed. Sticking my feet into Harry's sidemen slippers I was about to walk to the door when he stopped me. "But first..." he spoke up.

His hand snaked behind my back, his lips matching mine as he pulled me in close. Bringing my hands up to his cheeks as I stood on my tip toes, kissing him passionately.

Slowly guiding me back to the bed, our lips never breaking, he hitched the oversized jumper of his I was wearing.

His lips broke from my lips, moving to my neck, to jaw, too my collarbone as he moved my underwear to the side.

Slowly entering my as he stood at the edge of the bed while I led my back on it, I arched my back as he stood up, moving in and out, biting my lip to hold back the moans, I flipped from my back to my front, on all fours as he entered me from behind.

"'mmmm." He moaned quietly.

"Fuck Harry, faster." I whispered. He did just That, moving in and out as his hand played with my boobs and my waist.

Lowering my front to the bed as I got close, he moved in and out, faster and faster before we both finished in sync. Oh my god.

Panting I turned round, readjusting my self as he sorted him self out, I stood up, pressing my lips to his.

"Well that's the best birthday present I've ever got." I whispered, slinging my arms around his shoulders behind his neck.

"Plenty more where that came from. Round two after breakfast." He winked, kissing my cheek. We both quickly went into Harry's bathroom, sorting ourselves out, before I slipped on some shorts under Harry's jumper and walked out across the house to the living room.