•23•

We Found Love - 23

Instagram

@wroetoshaw

699,879,908just wanna get back to London 678943 comments:        @loosedoglewis: just want you to go back to London         @katieleach: so good having you back 🥰        @LaceyT: missin you x              @wroetoshaw: missin you too x

699,879,908
just wanna get back to London
678943 comments:
@loosedoglewis: just want you to go back to London
@katieleach: so good having you back 🥰
@LaceyT: missin you x
@wroetoshaw: missin you too x

@LaceyT:

1,356,712,009 likeslovin someone x563098 comments:           @ksi: me?                 @LaceyT: please don't tell Harry xoxo                @ksi: I would never x           @wroetoshaw: hate you both x                @LaceyT: love you too x        ...

1,356,712,009 likes
lovin someone x
563098 comments:
@ksi: me?
@LaceyT: please don't tell Harry xoxo
@ksi: I would never x
@wroetoshaw: hate you both x
@LaceyT: love you too x
@ksi: yeah, love you too bro x
@stephen_tries: we said we would keep the relationship private 🤫
@wroetoshaw: bro 😂

Harry came home last night, I was so excited.

His family have asked to meet me. I am soooo nervous.

We didn't get chance to have this chat he mentioned, as he was occupying his family, however I was seeing him today.

My family were coming down tomorrow. Harry was going to come round for dinner and meet them too. Again, very nervous.

I'd just dried my hair from my shower and I was currently straightening my hair, once I finished, I slipped on my mom jeans with my white button up crop. I slipped on my Vivienne Westwood pearl necklace with my chunky Balenciaga trainers.

I quickly done my makeup before snapping a picture, posting it and heading up to Harry's place.

@LaceyT:

1,489,678, 053 likesnerves x627890 comments

nerves x
627890 comments

Knocking on the door, seconds later Cal opened it up, beaming at me.

"Hello!" He said bringing me in for a hug. "Hey Cal." I laughed pulling away.

"You look lovely, they are all so excited to meet you." He said as I walked in.

"Very nervous." I laughed, shutting the door behind me.

"They are just through here, but honestly, don't be." He said walking in front. I followed behind him as we walked into the living room.

"The one and only, Lacey is here!" Cal yelled. Stepping aside bringing me into view of Harry, and his four family members.

"Hey." I smiled. My god I'm so nervous.

"Hey love, I'm Sue. Really nice to finally meet you! We've heard a lot about you!" Harry's Mum said, coming over and pulling me into a hug.

"Hey, really nice to meet you." I beamed.

"This is my husband, Adrian, my daughter Rosie and my son Josh." She introduced.

"Hey!" I smiled at them all.

"Obviously, you know Harry." She said pointing to Harry who conveniently walked into the room.

"Lacey! Hey!" He smiled. I sent him a small wave as I took a seat next to Harry's Mum.

"I love your necklace!" Rosie said.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled. I have to get her one. "I love your hair!" I said noticing how sleek it was. She grinned at me as I turned my attention back to Harry's Mum.

Harry sat down next to me, slinging his arm around the back of the couch.

"So, I booked us all a table at a restaurant down the road." He told us. Nodding, we all got up and I saw Cal come into the room.

"Have fun guys." He said grabbing a drink. We all waved goodbye and began the short walk to the restaurant.

I walked with Rosie and Josh who were some of the nicest people I have met.

"You make me wish I had siblings." I laughed.

"Luckyyyyy." Josh said gesturing to Harry. Laughing, we all arrived and took a seat.

Harry sat next to me, his hand on my leg, just above my knee.

"So, Harry tells us you have a cake shop?" Harry's Dad asked.

"Yeah, actually, I brought you guys some cupcakes." I said reaching into my bag and pulling out a box of four cupcakes and holding them out.

"Oh you didn't need to do that." His mum said looking at the box, taking them from me. "Oh these are beautiful." She gushed.