•62•

We Found Love - 62

Instagram

@LaceyT

2,473,210,028 likes@wroetoshaw luvin you x277639 comments

2,473,210,028 likes
@wroetoshaw luvin you x
277639 comments

A few months had passed and Harry and I were currently in Vegas with the gang for JJ's fight against some guy called Jake Paul. Knob head if you ask me.

The boys were at the weigh in, Talia, Freya, Me and Vik's girlfriend Kayleigh and JJ's girlfriend Nia, were all sat at a restaurant having a girly meal.

"You and Harry are so cute!" Nia smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled, as I sipped my cocktail.

After the weigh in, press conference thing, the boys were going to come to meet us at the hotel restaurant for a few drinks before tomorrow.

Kayleigh, Nia and I were currently talking about the fight while Talia and Freya were up at the bar.

—————

"Never fear, KSI's here!" JJ yelled as he entered the bar. Us girls all cheered and hollered him.

My eyes landed on Harry.

He came over, clearly slightly drunk, and wrapped his arms over my shoulders from behind me, resting his head on top of mine.

"Hey beautiful." He mumbled.

"Hey you. Was it good?" I asked tilting my head up.

"Really good." He smiled.

"Good, you sound like you've had a few?" I laughed.

"Maybe just a few." He laughed. He's so cute.

"I'm going to the bar, why don't you sit down?" I laughed.

"No, no. I'll come." He said. Rolling my eyes, I stood up and walked to the bar with him.

"Hey, could we have two vodka lemonades please?" I asked.

"Of course." The girl began making the drinks. Harry tapping his card. Rolling my eyes, he slung his arm around my waist, his hand landing on my bum, giving it a quick squeeze before resting it there.

"Your friends are all behind us." I laughed.

"Our friends." He corrected.

"Shhhhh." I said leaning up and pressing my lips to his quickly.

"Here you go." The girl said. Thanking her, I took our drinks and carried them over to the table where I sat on Harry's leg while he took my seat.

"So fucking exited!" Cal grinned shaking my shoulders.

"Ah!" I laughed as I nearly slipped off Harry's lap.

"Woah." Harry slurred his hands holding my waist.

"Mate, you will be hanging tomorrow if you keep drinking." Cal laughed.

"Fair point, come on Harry, let's go up." I said standing up.

"Fineeeeee." He trailed off.

We were both stood waiting for the lift when Harry snapped a picture of the two of us.

@wroetoshaw

1,384,708,801 likesbagged a worldie 375993 comments

1,384,708,801 likes
bagged a worldie
375993 comments