•49•

We Found Love - 49

Instagram

@wake&bake

450,596,697 likesand that's a wrap, see you all in two weeks x36469 comments

450,596,697 likes
and that's a wrap, see you all in two weeks x
36469 comments

Closing up my shop I headed off to my apartment.

Later this evening, well 11:30pm we were all flying to Belgium for Tomorrowland.

Rushing through the summer night life of London at 8:30pm I soon arrived back at my apartment. Having a quick shower I dried my hair before slipping into my ecru supreme jumper with my beige blazer coat, with my black leggings. I slipped on my matching Balenciaga's before I pinned my hair back into a bun.

Grabbing my suitcase I wheeled it out into the lift and down to the Uber waiting for me. As it was now 9:30pm, I was meeting everyone else at the airport.

Pulling up, I thanked the driver before rushing into the airport and checking in.

The boys had booked for a private jet to take everyone which was insane!

I hadn't seen Harry in well over two weeks due to his filming, shit sleeping pattern and my shifts. So I was very excited to see him today.

Having checked in, I made my way to the terminal for the private jets and there sat all my friends.

"Oi Oi! Here she is!" Ethan's voice called out as he caught sight of me coming through the door to the lounge.

"Hey!" I waved.

Everyone stood up, and by everyone, oh I mean everyone.

There was, Harry, Ethan, JJ, Simon, Josh, Tobi, Vik, Cal, Callum, Will, Chris, Gib, Chip, Stephen, Charlie, Theo, Mia, Talia, Freya and Gee.

Walking in, they all greeted me with a hug. Lots and lots of hugs.

"Hey you." Harry said pulling me in for a hug, leaning down to kiss me quickly.

"Hey." I breathed, finally glad I could see him. "Missed you." I said pulling back, looking up at him.

"Missed you too. You look incredible." He said, standing back and taking in my outfit.

"Hey lass." Will said coming over before I had chance to thank Harry.

"Howdy." I saluted.

"Your Mam said that if you end up anything like you did on our Amsterdam trip your disowned." He smirked.

"Will you stop talking to my parents about my brownie experience." I groaned.

"Unlucky." He laughed before walking away.

"It's okay, we won't tell your Mam." Harry winked.

Rolling my eyes, we all were told to get ready to get into the flight. Busy people we are.

Walking hand in hand with Harry, we entered the jet and took a seat opposite one another, Charlie and Ethan sat with us.

"So roomies, how's things?" I ask, sitting back in the seat as everyone settled.

"We're good. Excited?" Charlie asked, nodding I grinned at Harry who was biting his thumb.

"Stop." I said, swatting his hand out his mouth.

"LOOOLLL!" Ethan laughed.

Rolling my eyes I sat back looking out the window, sipping the drink the flight attendant had made us all.

Instagram

@LaceyT

1,379,479,473 likesi like the view x369379 comments

1,379,479,473 likes
i like the view x
369379 comments

@wroetoshaw:

919,282,382 likesLucky me238391 comments

919,282,382 likes
Lucky me
238391 comments