•66•

We Found Love - 66

Instagram

@LaceyT

5,121,109,199 likeslocked down with the best @wroetoshaw284738 comments

5,121,109,199 likes
locked down with the best @wroetoshaw
284738 comments

"Harry shut up!" I yelled from the top of the ladder, looking down as my hand lost grip off the part for his swing he asked me to try fiddle into place. Oh no.

"Oww! Lacey!" . Oh no. "My fucking eye!" He groaned.

"Well stop being a little bitch!" I said.

"I'm the bitch?! My fucking eye!" He whined as I climbed down from the ladder to asses the damage.

"Did you just imply im the bitch." I said trying to pretend to square up to him as I got closer.

"Shut up." He laughed.

"Let me see." I said moving his hand from his eye. "Oh boy, thats red." I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?!" He said clutching his eye again.

"Well, if you weren't being so annoying we wouldn't be in this position would we?!" I said poking his nose.

"What do you mean?! You just dropped that on my eye!" He said dramatically pointing to the 'weapon' on the floor.

"It was an accident." I rolled my eyes.

Harry and I were currently fixing his zip wire in his garden. We have a lot of free time, so we thought we would be productive and sort the garden.

Harry had been winging he couldn't attach the swing to the zip wire. I got so pissed off, I ended up going up to do it. That clearly went well.

"I need ice." He mumbled.

"Yeah, thats sensible." I nodded.

We both walked into the house, and I grabbed him some ice, wrapping it up and handing it to him.

@wroetoshaw

1,494,108,376 likesa week into lockdown with @LaceyT and she has already gave me a black eye, is this love?2847380 comments

1,494,108,376 likes
a week into lockdown with @LaceyT and she has already gave me a black eye, is this love?
2847380 comments

Harry was being a drama queen and was making us all slave over him. I managed to escape to have a bath.

Climbing out I dried my hair and body before slipping into some leggings and an oversized jumper.

"Lacey?" Harry's voice called out. Oh god.

"Yeah?" I called back out.

"Rosie wants to know if you want to go shops with her!" He yelled out.

"Ohhh, yeah!" I replied. "Rosie! She said yeah!" Harry repeated.

Walking out the bathroom I slipped on my trainers before walking over to Harry.

"You going to be okay without your personal slave for an hour?" I winked sitting on the edge of the bed, by him.

"I think so, could you grab me a few things?" He asked.

"Yeah, text me a list. See you in a bit." I smiled, pressing my lips to his quickly before heading out his room to a waiting Rosie in the entranceway.

@LaceyT

2,384,208,208 likes@wroetoshaw is a bitch x1937930 comments

2,384,208,208 likes
@wroetoshaw is a bitch x
1937930 comments

"Let's go." She grinned. Jumping into her car we sped off and arrived at the shops, masks on.

——

Rosie and I got back into the house after shopping, I'd ended up making a little care package for Harry in the car.

I got him some of his favourite bevs, chocolates, and a couple face masks, bubble bath too. I felt very bad about his eye.

Walking into the room with my box of gifts I saw him sat on a video.

"OI OI LACEY!" Stephen's voice hollered.

"Hey lads." I laughed as I saw Chris, Stephen and Will on the screen.

"Are you filming?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's okay though." Harry laughed.

"I got you a little something." I said handing it to him.

"Two minutes boys." Harry said climbing onto the bed with me. Passing him the box he took the lid off.

"Oh Lacey, you didn't need to do that, thank you!" He said pulling me in for a hug. "You're incredible." He said pressing his lips to mine.

"Just a little something because I felt bad about your eye, even if you were being annoying." I winked, pulling him in for a hug.

"Such an idiot." He laughed. "So lucky." He said pressing his lips to mine again.

Deepening the kiss, his hands came up to my cheeks, our lips moulding together, our tongues dancing together.

"Oh shit. The boys." I whispered pulling back quickly.

"Oh shit yeah." He laughed, "Let's save that for later." He winked.

Laughing, I remained on the bed, deciding I would watch some Netflix on my phone with my headphones in.