•29•

We Found Love - 29

Instagram:

@LaceyTaylor:

1,309,678,213 likesnothin better than a Guernsey sesh x124890 comments:         @wroetoshaw: best looking girl I've ever seen in Guernsey x        @katieleach: not what you've been texting me 🤫 x

1,309,678,213 likes
nothin better than a Guernsey sesh x
124890 comments:
@wroetoshaw: best looking girl I've ever seen in Guernsey x
@katieleach: not what you've been texting me 🤫 x

I'm getting so sick of Harry's ex girlfriend.

We were currently at the party, Harry's family were so happy to see us.

Harry was currently talking with some of his family, while I was sat with Rosie.

"We're the same age, can I ask you something?" I said quietly.

"Yeah of course!" She beamed.

"Harry's ex keep's commenting some weird stuff on his photos, even mine. Normally I'd brush it off, get over it. But it's constant, shes insinuating that they are still talking and things like that." I sighed.

"Ohhhh, they were together what, 5 years? They split because Harry just wasn't in love with her anymore. She didn't take it too well from what he told Josh. But she has tried to message me a few times, but I just haven't answered." She told me.

"Christ." I muttered. "Is it weird I'm annoyed? Does that make me a bad person?" I said panicked.

"God no!! You need to talk to Harry though, he will probs beef her, but it's best to tell him." I nodded, thanking her.

Standing up I walked over to Harry.

"Hey you." He smiled, shaking his arm around my waist.

"Hey." I smiled leaning into him. I was brought into conversation with Harry and his family. It was really nice. I wanted to talk to Harry about it, but it was just so inconvenient, his mums party etc...

We were currently in Harry's family home in his bed, I was cuddled up in the duvet while he was downstairs.

Taking out my phone I clicked on her profile.

I went straight to the DM's and sent her a message.