•39•

We Found Love - 39

Instagram

@LaceyT:

1,450,107,074 likesnothin beats a bit o' pub golf x274710 comments

1,450,107,074 likes
nothin beats a bit o' pub golf x
274710 comments

Dressed in golf attire I was sat in Harry's apartment with Cal. 5 days later and I'm still mortified. We were just waiting for Cal to put his trainers on so we could go meet the others.

"Finally!" Harry sighed as Cal came back into the room now with his trainers on.

"Oh piss off." He laughed, rolling his eyes.

We all got up and headed out to meet the others at the first pub.

We were meeting Callum, Ethan and a few girls the boys were friends with.

I'm not to big on girls, the bitchiness, I can't be done with it.

"Hey!" They all beamed as we walked over to them once we reached the pub.

"Hey Lace!" Ethan said rushing over and pulling me into a hug.

"Hey! How are you!" I laughed into the hug.

"I'm great! Saw the drama, you okay?" He said.

"Yeah, all good champ." I smiled.

"Good, Lux is there." He said pointing to Lux who was joking around with Cal.

"Hey Calum!" I waved. He came over pulling me into a hug too.

"Hey you! How've you been?" He asked.

"Yeah, all good, you?" I asked taking a seat next to me.

Ethan sat on the other side of me, Harry and Cal sat with the girls who conveniently haven't even said a simple hello to me.

"Yeah, I'm good." He smiled. We made some small talk between the three of us, Cal ordering the round in.

"Okay, making it easy, pairs?" Ethan suggested.

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

"Okay, let me do the pair generator on my phone." He said. Popping all ten names in.

"Okay, Lux, your with Beth." He said. Nodding, he walked over to Who I now assume is Beth.

"Lola and Chloe. You're a pair. Ashley and Harry. Laura and Courtney, and last but certainly not least, Lacey and I." He said squeezing me into a side hug.

"Group photo first!" Cal called out.

All piling into a photo, a random bypassed snapped one of us all.

Instagram:

@calfreezy