•48•

We Found Love  - 48

Instagram

@wroetoshaw:

983,579,479 likesbabe in blue 🥵128491 comments

983,579,479 likes
babe in blue 🥵
128491 comments

@LaceyT:

1,379,472,379 likesmatch days with the bit of sauce 🥵 2738941 comments

1,379,472,379 likes
match days with the bit of sauce 🥵
2738941 comments

"I am so tired." I yawned as we sat in the box, Harry, Cal, Callum, Chip, Stephen, Will, Theo and Chris all hyped around us for Chelsea v. Arsenal.

"Girl, get your game face on! Match is about to start!" Stephen laughed.

Laughing, I yawned, standing up and sipping my champagne.

"Come on, let's get out there." Harry smiled, gently tapping my bum.

Grinning, I followed the crew out of the box and to our seats in front and took a seat next to Harry and Chris.

It was Harry and I who supported Chelsea, mainly the rest supporting Arsenal, while some of them couldn't give a shit who played.

The game began and we were all on the edge of our seats.

———

"OH COME ON!" We all yelled as the ref paused the game.

"Lace, drink?" Will hollered. Nodding, he slipped inside with Chip and grabbed a drink for everyone.

"You're a lucky girl to get this for Christmas!" Gib said placing his hands on my shoulders, leaning over from behind.

"I couldn't be more grateful!" I beamed up at him.

"Don't worry, plenty more games we can attend!" Theo cheered. Harry and him clinking their glasses and taking back a bit of the drink.

————

Chelsea smashed Arsenal, it was a really good game! I was currently quite drunk from the amount of alcohol I had consumed in the box, so we decided to go for a Five Guys. Well, Harry decided to take me to sober me up.