•21•

We Found Love - 21

Instagram

@LaceyT:

198,612,099 likesyawn x78,0056 comments

198,612,099 likes
yawn x
78,0056 comments

Harry and I had made our way back to our apartments. He went up to him, and I went to mine.

I changed into some trackies and my Calvin Klein bra while I lounged in my flat.

'Coming over x' Will text. Replying letting him know it was okay, I chucked a jumper on and settled on the sofa.

Moments later a knock on the door came and in walked Will.

"Howdy." I saluted.

"Hey you. Nice gaff." He said jumping on the sofa next to me.

"Thanks boss." I laughed.

"Christ, so... you and Harry." He spoke up grabbing the remote and changing the TV channel.

"Make yourself at home." I laughed. "Yeah..." I trailed off.

"You two serious?" He asked.

"Oh Christ Will." I laughed.

"What? Do I need to be having words with him?" He asked.

"About what?" I groaned.

"I know he wouldn't, but if the two of your are seeing each other I don't want him hurting you." He said.

"I know, I know, he wouldn't but I'm sure he is aware of how protective you are." I laughed.

"For all the right reasons." He said.

"Yes, however, if he did for whatever reason, hurt me, you would be the first to know." I told him.

"Lovely stuff." He nodded.

"So, how's the shop?" He asked.

The night went on and we ended up ordering some food in, watching some series, facetimed his girlfriend Mia and he left just before midnight.

I was knackered.