•18•

We Found Love - 18

Instagram

@LaceyT:

183,612,036 likeshomesick x678910 comments:     @willne: soon x ⬛️⬜️          @LaceyT: can't wait x

183,612,036 likes
homesick x
678910 comments:
@willne: soon x ⬛️⬜️
@LaceyT: can't wait x

Harry and I were currently in his car. He wanted to drive me to work. Bless him.

@wake&bake

890,568 likesthat's the motto x6789 comments

890,568 likes
that's the motto x
6789 comments

I snapped a picture of another of my neon signs after he dropped me off. Giving me a quick kiss goodbye.

He drove off to get ready for today.

Biting my lip as I put out my stock I had pre baked yesterday. I looked around.

Should I close the shop when they start filming.

I was serving customers and still deciding if I should close or not. They are loud boys, however my walls are very thick. Ugh, I don't know.

Taking out my phone, I sent Harry a quick message.

'should I close shop when you start filming?x'

'you don't need to do that x'

Putting my phone away as I continued greeting and serving customers at the counter, I decided it was best.

It was 11am and a few guys arrived called Kon, Jay, James, John and a lady called Lucy.

"Hey, we are here to set up." The guy called Kon said.

"No worries, it's all through there." I said pointing to the door. They thanked me and headed through.

I closed the sign on the shop door to closed and walked into the room, grabbing my box of cupcakes.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, I made you guys some cupcakes, I didn't know if the boys feed you or not." I laughed, handing a guy called Kon the box of them.

"You are my favourite person. Oh I see why Harry likes you now." He laughed. Blushing I looked down at the floor.

"Do you guys want a drink?" I asked. At first they declined but I rolled my eyes. Might aswell get my milkshake making skills out.

Heading out into the front of my store I made up some milkshakes before heading back in with a lot of them.

"Oh you're incredible. You don't mind me filming you right?" He asked.

"Oh er, no, it's okay." I laughed handing him a milkshake. I went round taking them to everyone when the lady called Lucy stopped me.

"Lacey, this Tanya, the boys manager." Lucy smiled.

"Hey." I grinned handing her a milkshake too.

"Hey sweet, the boys have said so much about you. They adore you." She grinned.

"Oh, really?" I laughed.

"Lacey?! Is this really your gaff!!?" Ethans voice yelled walking over.

"Hey Ethan." I smiled. "Yeah, the one and only." I grinned. "Milkshake?" I said holding out the tray.

"Oh you." He said taking one. I popped the tray down as the three of them took a sip.

"Hahah, can I marry you if Harry doesn't?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and left them too it.

Walking back out front I took out some more brownies, cupcakes and little bits I had made this morning and placed them on the side for them.

"Hey!" Josh called out as he walked over to me and Ethan who were stood talking with Kon.

We all greeted back as Tobi and Vik followed in behind him.

"Really nice seeing you again." Tobi smiled.

"Aww, nice to see you all too. I've made milkshakes and some stuff for you guys over there." I said pointing to the table just next to us.

"Hey gang!" Simon's voice echoed. Turning back he came walking in, JJ strolling in behind him.

"Lacey!" JJ grinned slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"Hey." I said to them both. Aww gutted. Harry's the last one here.

"Try these." Ethan said handing the two of them my milkshakes.

JJ took one with his free hand and sipped.

"Fuck, who got these?" He spoke up.

"I made them." I said scrunching my brows.

"Wait, what?!" He said.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"I'm taking dibs if things go wrong, fuck the Mrs." He joked.

"Already called dibs, sorry mate." Ethan joked.

"Fuck." He laughed.

"Alright?" Harry's voice spoke up.

I turned back, looking over JJ's shoulder. Our eyes locked and I blushed remember last night.

"Hey boys, Lacey." He smiled.

"Hey." We all greeted back. Passing Harry a milkshake, Harry grinned and took a sip.

"Fucking hell, these are incredible." He said drinking more.

"My head is going to explode. You guys and boosting this ego." I laughed.

"You made these?" Harry asked.

"Yeah! Ethan has called dibs if things fail, then if things don't work out with Ethan, I get your lovely lady." JJ informed Harry.

"Ah, right." He laughed.

The boys had to start getting sorted for filming and miced up, so I took a seat on one of the counters on my phone.

I had already given Tanya and everyone a tour of the place and instructions on where everything was.

"He really likes you." Kon said standing next to me.

"Hmm?" I spoke up, from my phone.

"Harry, he really does like you." He said.

"I really like him too." I smiled, as he climbed onto the counter next to me.