Part Four

Harrys POV:

I woke up this morning feeling okay for once, I grab my glasses from my bedside table and place them on my face so I can see what I'm doing, I sit up in bed taking my hair into my hands putting it up into a bun on top of my head.

I'm taking Cordelia out on our first date today, which should be fun, I am slightly nervous though. I don't usually 'date' but Cordelia is different to all the other girls I have seen in the past.

She is soft and alluring in all the right ways, she's different and she's absolutely stunning, nothing compared to other girls.

I walk over to my ensuite bathroom and look into my mirror, the bags under my eyes looking a lot deeper today then normal, its most likely because of the late night I had last night.

It's not like I was up late I was just moving deadweight around with me all day and then I had to act like nothing was wrong when I was with Cordelia just to make sure she was happy, especially since it was her first time singing her new song, which was beautiful.

She has such an elegant voice, I'm honestly surprised she hasn't been found by some massive management team to sign her, whoever does is going to have raw, proper talent on their hands.

I'm determined to help her with her dreams as much as I can, she deserves it.

I take myself out of the bathroom and head towards my walk-in wardrobe to choose an outfit for today, I have not got much to choose from since all my clothes are black.

I go with a simple look for today, I've planned out what I'm going to do with Cordelia for our date and I just hope she likes it.

I thought taking her to the beach for a picnic later on would be perfect, I love the beach and it's the only place I feel safe, whenever things got too much for me as a child I would always go to the beach.

Thankfully, my grandmother lived right by a beach in the UK, so I always had a chance to go, there is something so calming about hearing the waves crash together that relaxes me and soothes me.

I take off my grey joggers that I wore to bed last night and slip on my new boxers, black jeans and then slip my black t-shirt over my head pulling my cross necklace out from underneath it, I walk over to my bedside table and grab my deodorant spraying under my arms and then spraying my cologne against my neck and over my shirt.

I grab my rings and slip every single one on to each of my fingers leaving my thumbs free of rings, the last one I put on is my red gemmed ring, which was my grandmothers, she gave it to me while she was in the hospital and I have not gone a day without wearing it since.

I walk back over to my bathroom taking my hair down and brushing it out gently, trying not to pull on my scalp too much as it has been ever so sensitive lately.

I whip my glasses off and splash my face with cold water to try and wake myself up a bit, I know later I will feel much better once I see her again.

I look up at myself in the mirror leaning against the sink not recognising myself, I'm not sure what I have become and I'm sure my grandmother would hate to see me this way, things are different now. I'm different now.

I push myself off the sink and grab my contact lenses and slip them into my eyes blinking a couple times after them both to know that they're in properly.

Walk out of the bathroom and grab my sunglasses from my bedside table before heading out of my apartment not bothering with any food since It is already 1pm and I don't want to waste any time.

I lock my door behind me and head towards the elevators that thankfully are already at my level, so I don't have to wait for them, I live on the top floor of my apartment complex so it usually takes a while for it to come up if it's at the bottom.