Part Twenty Four (*)

"My sweet Brooklyn Baby, lets have some fun" Harry looks down at me with a smirk on his lips, his cross necklace waving in my face, pretty ironic how he wears this while we do sexual acts together.

He slivers his large hands under my t-shirt finding my breasts to massage them, I let out a small moan biting my lip loving the feeling of having his hands on my small frame.

He takes the bottom of my shirt in between his teeth and drags material up my body so my chest is exposed for him, he lets go of it once I'm fully exposed for him and ducks his head down in eagerness.

His tongue flows over my erect nipples and nearly sends my soul out of my body at the new feeling, my back arches and I squirm underneath him as he begins to suck and nip at my nipples with his teeth sending shivers skyrocketing through my body.

He grips onto my breasts in eagerness as he nips on my nipples, the heartbeat between my legs going ham right now, knowing I can squeeze my legs together is making this hard though.

He looks up at me through his eyelashes the smirk on his face visible even while he's doing this to me, I chuckle lightly and let out a moan at the same time gripping onto the bed sheets beneath me.

Once he finishes on my nipples, he starts to make his way down my body leaving small, wet kisses along my stomach my breath hitching ever so often as he keeps one of his hands firmly on my breasts and the other gliding down my body goosebumps rising on my skin chasing his touch.

He takes his fingers and wraps them around the material of my shorts and starts to drag them off my body revelling my bare skin underneath, he looks up at me raising a brow at me "no underwear?" he says with a slight chuckle, I shake my head gulping.

He smirks at me before pulling my shorts off my body violently throwing my bottom half in the air, he moves quickly back up and on top of me and places a kiss to my lips "don't worry baby, I'm going to make you feel good" he says placing a soft kiss to my lips again before kissing down my body, I jolt at every kiss sending shock waves through me.

As soon as he gets to my pant line, I feel my heart begin to race with adrenaline of what's about to come from this, I look up at the ceiling and throw my head into the pillow letting a moan escape my lips.

He uses his thumb against my clit first which nearly sends me flying off the bed with how sensitive I am right now, craving more from him, while he works his thumb on my clit his tongue enters my slit sliding up and down me, I squeeze my eyes shut hoping my body doesn't decide to let go already.

He then begins to work his way up to my clit with his tongue making sure to keep his thumb working on me while I wait for him to start working on my body, I breath in harshly as I feel his tongue reach me and start to move around on my sensitive spot, with his free hand he grabs my neck and applies pressure, I hold onto his wrist as my brows form together in pleasure.

The sensation in my lower stomach growing rapidly as he makes me feel good like he said he would.

Before I know it two of his fingers from his other hand are inside of me pumping in and out of me, I automatically grab onto his hair and intwine my hands into his long locks, I didn't even realise he had stopped massaging my breast until he was in me.

I let out a gasp when he picks up his pace in and out of me, I look down at him with my hands still in his hair who is looking straight back into my eyes, the smirk on his face very visible and a sinister look in his eyes from knowing exactly what he's doing.

I let out a loud moan as his pace with his fingers begin to move quicker in and out of me not being able to control my body actions anymore and my legs going all over the place from the feeling in my stomach.