Part Five

Breaking News: another body was found again this morning on Brighton Beach, an x engraved into their skin and hair tied up into a ponytail. Police are speculating that this is the acts of a serial killer and warns everybody especially women to stay indoors or do not go out alone.

--

This morning I felt like a brand-new person, happier than I usually do. It feels nice to finally feel any other emotion then just being numb and depressed.

I am assuming it's got something to do with the date me and Harry had yesterday, I haven't felt that nervous about meeting with a guy in a long while, it rarely happens but with Harry it was just different.

We both opened a bit about our childhoods, which was really nice to learn something like that about him and find out that we are very similar.

Its made me feel like I can become closer to him and not be scared because I know he knows how it feels in a way, I would not say our childhoods were the same but we both have similar trauma.

I just hope he enjoyed it as much as I did, I also touched him a few times which was different for me, it was mainly in comfort then anything, but I can't deny every time I did it I had butterflies and felt like my heart was going to explode.

I take the sharp corner around to the street the diner is on; I take a drag of my cigarette praying my boss does not show his face after what happened with Harry the other day.

He hasn't showed up since which is shocked the old guy is so stubborn and very dominant, he hates people sticking up for themselves when it comes to him being on the other end of the argument.

I am more then sure Gen will be asking me 600 questions as soon as I walk through the door at work about what happened on the date, but I have 600 more for her to find out what happened between her and Niall.

I've only spoken to her once since she met Niall and that was when I was panicking with what to wear yesterday, so she texted me quickly telling me to wear the black dress and fishnets because, and I quote 'you will make his eyes pop out his head', and I haven't heard from her since so I haven't had any updates and if she did go home with him, I'm assuming she did though.

She wasn't wrong though, when I walked up to his car, he looked shocked that I was in a dress and he had a small red tint to his cheeks, which was really hot.

I put out my cigarette on the floor and walk into work expecting the ambush to begin as soon as I walk through the door, not to my surprise she's sat waiting at the counter.

I smile to myself seeing her waiting there, she swivels round on the chair as she hears the ding of the door with a wide grin on her face "sit, I want to know everything" she says pointing aggressively to the chair beside her.

I walk over and do as I am told sitting beside her with a grin on my face, I hardly ever get this far with a guy so when it happens Gen is always super excited about the situation.

"so tell me everything, did you have fun? Was he nice? Did you have sex? Did you-" I open my mouth blinking at her stopping her before she asks too much "stop right there, no we didn't have sex and I don't want to with him yet" I argue back at her, she shrugs her shoulders and sits her head in her hand.

I roll my eyes at her and chuckle "I did have fun and he was very nice; he also liked the outfit so thank you for that" I smile at her, a grin spreads across her face and she giggles excitedly.

"I knew he would, you always look hot in that outfit, what did you do?" she says not stopping the questions flowing, I knew this would happen.

"we went to the beach and had a pizza picnic date with some drinks and no he didn't drive back, he actually got a taxi with me" I smile at the memory coming back in my head.