Part Twenty Eight (*)

TW// knife play, carving initials into skin and blood

After leaving the gym, the sexual tension that had risen between me and Harry throughout the rest of training since he told me about his thing with Willow and how he fucked her off for me has been unbearable, I felt his stare on me the whole time I was learning with knives, I kept looking over at him and he looked very, not uncomfortable but uncomfortable in his shorts, which was very entertaining to watch.

I was making sure to play around with the knives against my skin while Willow wasn't watching just to see what reaction I could get out of him and his response towards it was exactly what I wanted, I've always has a knife kink but, it's never been something I've tried with anyone thinking it'll freak them out but, of course Harry and I are once again remarkably similar.

Willow looked very pissed off after me and Harry had a quick make out session which made me feel powerful, I didn't mean to piss her off but if someone is jealous over me for getting with someone that they like, I'm going to go with it and let them know that they are mine and not there's.

I'm not one to be a bitch but, I can't seem to help myself when it comes to Harry, I know he's an extremely attractive guy which a lot of girls will try and go for, so I need to make sure people know he's mine.

Harry pulls into the parking garage and before he can even park, I quickly unbuckle my belt not being able to contain myself and throw myself onto his lap as he puts his car into park, he suddenly tenses as I land on top of his but softens quickly.

I latch onto his neck leaving sweet, wet kisses along his skin, a quiet moan leaves his mouth as I suck lightly on his skin, nibbling on him which earns his hands to suddenly grab onto my hips, a smirk grows onto my lips as I continue to leave pretty marks on his neck.

"Jesus Delia" he lets out in a heavy breath, I come up from his neck looking into his eyes for a second before smashing my lips on his, he quickly leads into the kiss, his hands finding their way up my t-shirt not wasting any time to cup my breasts outside my sports bra.

The waves of throbs start to form between my legs making me moan into his lips, his grip tightening on my breasts sending tingles throughout my body.

Before I know it, Harry is unbuckling his belt and getting out of the car with our lips still attached, he closes the door behind him and heads towards the lifts that lead up to his floor.

He presses the button and then slams my body against the wall beside the doors, I let out a small yelp from the collision, but soon giggle afterwards moaning into his lips again.

A smirk grows on his face as his hands land on my hips while we wait for the lift to arrive to us, squeezing the skin there ever so often, the lift finally dings signalling that its on our floor, our lips still attached as he walks us into the small rooms.

He lets go of my lips and turns his head to watch the doors close and before I can process what's going on, he's got my body slammed up against the mirrored walls and my legs slung over his shoulders while he lowers himself to the ground with a grin on his face.

He slowly runs his hands up my legs grabbing onto my waist band and whipping them down to my ankles, I look at him wide eyed for a minute realising that he's about to eat me out in a fucking lift.

"H-Harr-" I begin but he slaps his finger over my mouth to stop me talking "don't worry baby, I'll make sure you're covered if anyone tries to get in" he says with a stupid smug look on his face, my anxiety spiking slightly at my exposed bottom half, not really knowing what to do with myself in this moment.

He kisses my exposed inner thigh lightly, sucking on certain parts looking me dead in the eyes while doing this, my eyes keep drifting to the door anxious that someone is going to walk in at any moment.