Part Twenty

I didn't realise how long of a trip it was to the army base until it was light outside and I wasn't sleep deprived, it's also a lot bigger then I remember it from the other night/morning but, that could have been because it was pitch black outside, it looks so untouched but touched at the same time, theirs mess everywhere abandoned buildings surrounding the place with chairs and tables thrown in some areas, empty glass bottles and food packages scattered, buildings with smashed windows and even some old cars.

It makes me wonder how long the place has been left like this and how long this gang or whatever it is has been happening.

The car comes to a stop and I realise we are at the same building as last time, it looks different now since it's light outside, the building doesn't look touched and looks a lot rattier and creepier now that its light out.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the car door stepping out into the cold air, the wind blowing through my brown hair slightly as I close the door behind me and watch Harry walk round the car grabbing my hand and entwining our fingers together when he reaches me.

He walks us up to the building and presses his hand over the same scanning device as Luke did, it turns green granting us access to the building, Harry pushes the door open showing the abandoned office again.

He closes the door behind us ensuring that it's closed properly and walks us through the long, I guess destroyed room, makes me wonder what history was made here once upon a time and what happened for it to be left like this.

We get to the end and are met with another door which leads to the lifts that I was met with before.

When we get through the door we are met with the same lanky blonde with the all black outfit from last time, Luke, he smirks at the two of us looking me up and down pouting as he presses the lift button for us.

"I was told to come meet you both here to make sure you actually showed up" Luke says turning around facing the lift to wait for the doors to open with his friends together in front of him "that's fine, just no funny business" Harry says a growl rising from his throat signalling for him to not look at me like I'm a piece of meat, I gulp at the tension rising in the room.

"Don't you worry about that, you've got other things to be thinking about" Luke says in a sinister tone, Harry's about to say something but the doors ding and they open inviting us in before he could open his mouth, we walk in before Luke who walks in after us and presses the bottom for us to go down, I look over at the numbered panel and see there are different options for different places that I didn't notice until now, I wonder what's on them floors.

I look up at Harry who still has grip on my hand not letting go, he looks down at me and gives me a small shy smile before the doors open once again letting us into the same fancy room as last time.

The heat from the fireplace hitting my face as soon as I walk into the painting covered room, the heat making me feel a bit ill, I've never really liked room when they're too hot so this is a personal hell for me.

We walk up to James' desk, my anxiety rising quicker then I thought it would once we get closer to him, all I can think about is sticking a cigarette in between my lips right now.

I haven't had chance to smoke the past few days because everything has been a complete mess, so my anxiety has been terrible, best bet as soon as I am back at my apartment I'm going to be smoking at least two splifs to take my mind off of everything.

James turns around in his chair and gives us wide smiles, but not a nice smile a smile that hides a sinister and horrible man behind it, one that wants to destroy people and make people's lives hell.