Part Nineteen

I woke up with an unbelievable headache this morning, I turn over and grab my phone from the bed side table and fumble round trying to unlock it while my eyes are still slightly closed from only just waking up.

12:05pm

I widen my eyes and realise I haven't even slept for that long, but I feel wide awake, it's most likely down to the amount of stress in my head right now with this whole Harry is a hit man and if I don't take the job I will get killed myself.

I frown and place the phone back down beside me and lay on my back looking up at the ceiling, I know I told Harry that I don't blame him but, surly he would of known this would happen so why did he even bother.

My life is going to be so different now, I don't even know if I will be able to work in the diner anymore or perform at the bar, which will break my heart, I'm meant to be working tomorrow at the diner and I don't know how I'm going to tell Gen about all of this.

I don't even think I will be able to tell Gen unless I do it somewhere top fucking secret so no one will hear us.

The fact that Harry can just sleep peacefully next to me knowing that he kills people for this James guy baffles me, I could never do this, its all so fucked.

Right now, I kind of feel like I could just go back to before I met Harry but, at the same time I love being around him, I love his company and how he shows me what its like to be treated right and what the feeling of being able to feel all the night things for someone else again.

He has shown me a lot that I didn't think I would be able to feel again or at all, which is why I'm grateful for him being in my life.

Harry shuffles beside me and rolls over to look at me, he scrunches his nose and eyebrows while dreaming, I smile looking at him admiring his features in front of me.

The sun light coming through the windows and making different shadows on his face, he is very beautiful and everything about him is beautiful, I know this whole hitman thing isn't him, he can be aggressive, but I think, like he said, James took him in and showed him everything he knows now.

If it weren't for James, I don't think Harry would be as aggressive as he is, but if it wasn't for James, I don't think I would of met Harry, so I can't win.

Also, the company name 'Perses' Harry said last night that it means 'The Destroyer' and it was named after some ancient god who was the god of destruction, I mean what the fuck.

That doesn't sound any good in itself, it makes me wonder if I'm going to end up a completely different person after I work for them and what I will become.

Harry shuffles again beside me and I look over to him, his eyes flutter open and connect with mine immediately, he gives me a goofy smile his hairs a complete mess and he has small bags under his eyes from how puffy his face gets in the morning.

"Morning" he says in a groggy, husky voice which makes my heart flutter slightly, I smile over to him and admire his features "afternoon" I say in a giggle, he shakes his head and smiles tucking the blanket under his chin.

"How did you sleep?" he asks with concern on his face, I shrug my shoulders "not too bad, I would've liked to have slept for longer but I didn't have a choice" I say giving him a small smile, he nods in agreement.

I can tell he still feels guilty which makes me feel incredibly guilty, it shouldn't make me feel guilty its dumb but, I know it wasn't his fault that this whole thing happened with James.

"I still don't know how he found out about you Delia, honestly I wish I could turn back time" he shakes his head looking at me with dismay in his eyes, I give him a small smile and turn on my side to face him and shuffle closer to him.