Part Forty Two

Yesterday was a very eventful day to say the least, I can't even remember how many times me and Harry fucked in that room with Bella bleeding out on the bed, something in me felt different while doing it, I never thought I would be turned on in such a situation like that but here we are.

James was actually decent with the times yesterday because he knew that we would struggle to get her out of the building in day light, I was saying to Harry why didn't he just let us do it at night but apparently she stays up until god knows what time in the morning sorting out drug deliveries because that's the times she can get out and do them without people being around, which is fair enough.

It just meant me, and Harry could sort out the apartment and a plan for getting her out, after having sex a few times we finally decided to sort out her body, we wrapped her up in the blankets that we're on her bed, cleaned the mattress down, the floor, walls and basically everything in the room and made it how it looked before but with different bedding on.

If anyone came in here, we had to make sure that it looked like she had been here without any trace of her blood or us being here, which meant a deep clean of the floors was needed after cumming over and over again.

We made sure to shower after we knew we were done fucking and cleaned out clothes and then made sure to clean out her washing machine to make sure there was no trace, we basically cleaned her whole apartment where we had touched.

People kept coming up to the door demanding drugs from her, most of them sounded at least 13-14 years old which worried me, I don't get how she could ruin these poor children, I can't say much I've been smoking weed since I was 13 with Michael but we used to steal it off his parents, which is much better than dealers selling it to us.

After making sure the house was completely clean of any trace of us and Bella's death we waited out until it was dark to sneak her out of here which eventually entailed us waiting until 3 in the morning which was a big pain in the ass.

Now I'm on my way to the diner again, I decided I wanted to work a shift with Zayn and Gen today, theirs technically meant to be two people working the front of house especially on the busiest days which are Mondays and Thursdays for some reason, I'm not sure what it is about Thursdays that make them so busy though.

It's currently 6am and I'm walking to work after getting only a couple hours of sleep, I don't know why I said yes to Gen to work this morning, I guess I just missed her face and wanted to talk to her, especially after our last encounter with Harry's dick in my mouth.

I take the last drag of my cigarette and throw to the ground before straightening out my skirt, I step up to the door of the diner and see Zayn wiping down the counter I smile looking in at him, he's wearing his glasses today which for some reason don't make him look dorky at all, he keeps his very much badass look.

I open the door and see him look up from cleaning looking shocked by the chime of the bell but relaxes when he sees me smiling widely "morning" I say walking around the counter "morning, coffee?" he asks watching me walk towards him.

"Please" I say going in to hug him, he hugs me back tightly and then goes to make my drink for me, I walk around into the kitchen and lean against the door frame watching Gen waltz around the kitchen listening to 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift, I roll my eyes watching her and walk up to her grabbing her hands while she has her eyes closed starting to dance with her.

She lets out a little screech when she feels my hands but opens her eyes smiling at me knowing who it was, we laugh together singing the song loudly, I look over at the door and see Zayn taking a video of us both, I stick up my middle finger at his phone while continuing to dance with Gen until the song was done.