Part Ten (*)

It takes us about 10 minutes to get to Harrys apartment from here, I've now come to realise i've never been to his place before now.

Im imagining what it could look like inside, probably really fancy considering the expensive attire he wears when he goes out, with the really nice cologne he wears and the fact he has two cars.

He just gives off that rich boy vibe, which isn't a bad thing especially since he doesn't rub it in my face and makes me feel comfortable around him instead of making me feel not worthy.

The area we are in is really nice and I know that it's expensive to live around here.

He pulls down into the parking garage under his apartment complex, I look around to see a lot of expensive, nice cars that I never imagined seeing all in one place in my life.

"Do you just have the two cars down here?" I ask curiosity flooding my body as I look round out the window, he pulls into a parking space with the initials 'HS' on the wall in front of us, damn.

"No, a good handful are mine, this whole floor is just for me and 2 other guys that live here, theirs another couple floors below for other people" he says calmly, I look at him raising an eyebrow, this guy is rich rich.

He looks over to me and laughs placing his hand back on my thigh to  where it was before, he slides it softly up and down teasing me ever so slightly,  my breath hitches at the contact and my eyes shoot down to where his hand is.

"Come on love" he says squeezing my thigh, the feeling nearly makes me collapse at the seems, this fucker effects me in all kinds of ways that are unimaginable.

He opens his door and quickly slides out his car jogging round to my side to open my door for me, I smile up at him as I get out the car trying to contain myself as I stand in front of him.

It's so hard trying to not jump on him when he's stood looking like that, in a shirt that is slightly unbuttoned and his tight jeans making sure not to hide anything from me.

He grabs onto my waist squeezing it tightly before pushing me up against his car, I squeak at the sudden contact to my back and my stomach now doing back flips.

I shouldn't of ate that pancake.

He presses his crotch against me and grabs the side of my face, his eyes scanning all my features, I bite my lip softly looking down at his plumped, wet, pink lips not being sure if I can handle not having the contact of his against mine any longer.

I look back up to his green emerald eyes which are locked on mine and full of lust and desperation.

He keeps his hand still firmly on my waist sliding it ever so slightly under my t-shirt exposing some skin for him to touch, which makes me feel like I have to clench my legs shut before we've even made it out the damn car park.

He draws small circles on my skin soothing me and leans in closer to my face his hand still softly laying on my cheek for leverage.

"I've been wanting to do this since the night we met" he says before leaning in closer to me, closing the space between us so our noses are now touching.

I look up at him my eyes darting up and down from his eyes to his lips in a quick formation not sure where to look and before I know it his softly land on my own.

Fireworks erupt in my stomach as the pure serotonin escapes through my body like lightning.

He pushes himself closer onto me like he couldn't get anymore closer, my arms snaking around his neck tangling my fingers into his hair pulling softly on his long locks earning soft moans from Harry