Part Thirty (*)

warning// gun play

Today is the day Harry is giving me gun training, I'm going to be honest I'm glad it's him and not someone random, I trust Harry way more to teach me how to use a gun then a randomer that works for James.

Knife training was a whole different topic, Knives don't scare me as much as guns do, but even then, I don't know what I'll be like when I see Harry with one, I'll either be terrified or extremely turned on.

My father used to have one when I was a child, after my mom died and he starts going off the rails he used to make me hold it sometimes and point it against my temple to 'teach me a lesson' my dad is/was a messed-up man.

I still don't know if he's dead or not, for all I know he's dead, but I don't care, what he put me through was enough for me to not give a fuck.

The gun range where we're going to is actually located in the base, I guess it makes it more private and so we can train properly without anyone questioning us.

I woke up to the smell of bacon coursing through the apartment and no Harry beside me, which signals that he is in fact in the kitchen cooking breakfast, I slip out from under the warm covers and put on one of Harry's baggy hoodies which was lying over the end of the bed.

I make my way out of his bedroom and see him shirtless, his long hair wet and dripping down his back, signalling he's had a shower, his tattoos exposed for me to pond my eyes over all the ink, and his body only wearing his grey sweatpants, I feel the heartbeat in my underwear start as I look him up and down a few times from behind loving the view.

He hears me walking up closer to him and turns to me his face lighting up as he spots me, his lips turning up into a smile with his dimples showing ever so slightly "hey you, sleep well?" he says looking back to the pan in front of him, I walk straight up to him and wrap my arms around his waist and breath in his lavender scented shower gel and breath out closing my eyes softly enjoying his warmth.

"Yes thank you, the bacon woke up me" I say with a giggle, feeling a grumble in my stomach as I mention bacon, I can't remember the last time I ate yesterday, after we dumped that man at the beach we went straight to bed last night.

He lets out a giggle "knew it would, go and sit down in the living room I'll bring it to you" he says wrapping his arm around me and bringing me in front of him, he leans down and kisses my lips softly holding them there for a few seconds before letting go and kissing my forehead.

"Okay, but give me a second" I say before giving him another squeeze and walking out from underneath him to go to his living room, before I can get too far he smacks my ass, I swerve round and glare at him shaking my head "down boy" I say pointing at him.

He shrugs and goes back to cooking, I walk into his living room and take a seat on his purple couch, bring my legs up and crossing them underneath me, when it comes to Harry, I really would never put a purple couch in his living room but hey, we all have our different tastes.

He comes into the living room after about 5 minutes and gives me a plate with a bacon sandwich on and then places a glad of orange juice on the coffee table in front of me.

"Thank you" I say tucking into the sandwich, Harry places himself at the other end of the couch and turns to face me with his legs stretched out across the chair, I raise my eyebrow at him as he stares at me for a few seconds before starting to eat his sandwich "what?" I say laughing at him.

His face turns a shade of crimson red and takes a bite of his sandwich shaking his head, I pull my eyebrows together in curiosity and wait for him to answer me "My initials look really hot on the thigh" he says looking at the 'HS' engraved into my skin, I gulp harshly trying to contain myself and continue eating my sandwich shaking my head.