Part Thirteen

We roll out of Gens house with Niall insisting he drives since he's 'a faster driver then us' my ass, i don't think he's been in a car with Gen as the driver yet.

We all load into Niall's Silver Golf GTI not wanting to waste any time of arguing with who's driving so we can get to the park before Harry arrives.

Their is no way in hell I'm meeting Harry without Gen or Niall being close by, just in case Liam does pop out from somewhere.

I'm not sure what to expect from this meeting with Harry, I just hope Liam doesn't some how find out that I'm doing this after that text I received earlier.

I also haven't had a change to change so I'm still on the same clothes from last night and this morning.

I jump into the back of the car making sure that Gen gets to sit next to Niall, I would've sat up front so I could get out easier but, I didn't think it would be fair on Gen.

She also seems really off with me since I said I wanted to go see Harry, I explained to her why and she seemed fine with it but, she just doesn't seem herself now.

i'm not going to push her though because I don't fancy an argument.

Niall starts up his car and puts it into gear speeding off down the road, it would only usually take 15 minutes to get to the park from here but, I think it'll only take 5 with the way Niall's driving.

I look out the window daydreaming as I start to think about Harry and what may come of today.

This may be the last time I see him, somehow I don't think it will be but we shall see what happens.

All I can think about is his green eyes that I love so much and how sad they looked when I was leaving, I don't really know what he was expecting though.

He fucked up, shouldn't of let me leave and tell me what was the matter then maybe I would've understood.

It makes my heart feel heavy when I think about him now and how sad he looked, I don't ever want to see him sad again.

He looked so lost behind his eyes almost soulless.

Come to think of it, they always look like that, I guess I just never noticed up until now.

I was obviously just caught up in the beauty of them.

To be honest it does scare me, maybe Liam was right and I'm just dumb.

We finally get to the park and find a parking space, it seems pretty busy with cars today so hopefully Harry won't try anything.

Niall puts the car into park and we unbuckle out seatbelts exiting the car.

"Where do you think he will be meeting you?" Gen says looking over at me, I look back at her pushing my hair out of my face with nerves.

"I was thinking of telling him when he arrives, so maybe we should go find a place now that's pretty public" I say shoving my hands into my leather jacket pockets, she nods in agreement and we walk on with Niall beside Gen.

I look over to them both talking amongst each other, smiling and fingers intertwined, I smile to myself seeing how happy she is with Niall and it honestly brings me so much joy.

She deserves to be happy.

We find a place by the pond, the weather today is beautiful so people are out having picnics, on runs, taking the dog for a walk.

Which means it's very public.

I usually wouldn't be this wary about meeting Harry but after what Liam said, I cant help but think he might be bad news after all.