Part Twenty Five

Yesterday me and Harry hardly did anything but just lounge around in his apartment and have a lot of sex, not that I'm complaining at all, it was nice to just spend time with him doing absolutely nothing and eating shit food that we ordered in.

I'm still confused on what we are though, we haven't made anything official yet but, it feels like we're together, I know he defiantly has feelings for me and well I know I do for him.

I'm not sure if he's afraid of asking or just hasn't found the right time yet, maybe he doesn't want to be tied down to me or anyone for that matter, by the way he is I can tell he hasn't been in a relationship in a long time or even ever.

I feel like before me he would only just sleep around with women and not feel anything for them, which is why it confuses me why he wasn't like that with me, maybe he planned on being like that with me but after helping me decided against it, fuck knows.

I open my eyes and see Harry's face in front of me, I smile to myself looking at all his features, how relaxed his face is when he sleeps, he usually has a serious face when he's awake unless he's laughing at something I said, then again, I haven't really seen him have that serious look lately, maybe I'm influencing him.

I look down at his plumped lips which always seem to be ready for me to kiss them, I admire them before kissing them lightly making sure not to wake him up and place my hand on his cheek rubbing his cheekbone with the pad on my thumb, the feeling of slight stubble underneath my thumb ever so often as I continue soothing him.

I kiss his nose before rolling myself out of bed, I grab my phone from the bedside table to check the time.

5:35am

I let out a huff and stand from the bed before I feel Harry's arms tug me back down and against his chest, I let out a squeal and giggle listening to him hum slightly as he settles back down with me "Harry I need to go" I say between laughs, he grunts signalling 'no'.

I roll my eyes and pull away from him, but his grip turns tighter, I giggle and shake my head "you can pick me up later if you want" I say turning over to face him again, he opens one of his eyes and pouts but nods shortly after.

"Do you have to work" he says in his husky morning voice, which will never fail to make me fall for him even more then I already have, I let out a huff and kiss his pouted lips "yes, but I promise if you don't pick me up, I'll come back here" he then opens both his eyes to look at me and nods.

"I'll pick you up, don't worry about that" he says loosening his grip from around me so I can move, "I'll be looking forward to it the entire shift" I kiss his lips smiling into our kiss before moving out of the bed and walking towards the bathroom to freshen up before my shift, I'm just glad I brought clothes with me this time so I don't have to go back to mine and rush around.

I grab my clothes from Harry's wardrobe, he gave me my own space in there for when I stay over which melts my heart, I walk over to the bathroom and start my morning routine before work.

--

I walk up to work expecting a lecture from Gen about why I haven't been messaging her over the past couple days, my mind has been so busy thinking about all the outcomes of this new job I've got and what could happen, it terrifies me that if I did tell Gen, James would get her killed.

I would much prefer myself to be killed over her, if somehow, she did find out I would do everything in my power to not let anything happen to her but rather happen to me.

I take a drag of my cigarette turning the corner onto the street the diner is on the sound of my boots hitting the pavement underneath me, I let the smoke simmer in my lungs for a few seconds before exhaling.