Part Twenty Seven

When we pull up to training, I'm a little taken a back by why it's literally in a local gym, I mean seen as they are so secretive when I comes to the base, I thought most their training and work in general would be in some secret location in the middle of a fucking woods or some shit.

But no, we're at a gym that is literally a 10-minute drive from Harry's apartment, but I guess this makes it less suspicious in a way, this girl might not even know what job these guys do.

As we arrive to the gym doors Harry takes my hand in his own and tightens his grip on me, I raise a brow at him but don't question, he seems nervous for some reason.

We walk through the doors and are greeted by a lovely older lady at the front desk, she gives us both a wide grin "Mr. Styles are you here to see Miss. Adams today?" she says looking down at her computer and then back up at Harry, I look at him and his face softens as he speaks to the lady, my chest warms to how he is when it comes to the older generation, he seems to really like being around them and treats with a lot of respect just like the little lady in that café we went to.

"Yes Norma should be in the usual room" he says with a smile his dimples deeply showing in his cheeks which I also admire so much, she smiles back at him with a nod "yes she should be waiting for you both" she says looking at me with kind eyes.

We share thank you's to the lady and walk in the opposite direction "does she know?" I ask Harry looking up at him, he looks down at me and nods with a nervous look on his face "yes, unfortunately" he replies, it makes me very uneasy that she knows, it means that she's also tied down to James and can't get away unless she's killed like myself.

But then again maybe she doesn't mind that.

We walk through a few halls until we make it to what seems like the back of the gym and enter a different hall with one room at the end of it, unlike all the other walls that I saw in the gym which we're covered in advertisements and different pictures of people playing different sports and using gym equipment, this one has no pictures whatsoever, its bare white brick walls.

Got to be honest it really reminds me of some sort of hospital or prison, I know I'm defiantly in the right place now, for all I know James owns this whole place and everyone that works here.

We step up to the door Harry hesitating slightly before grabbing a hold of the door handle and tightening his grip onto my hand, once he opens the door I'm greeted with a small work out room, its going mirrors that cover one of the walls, matts on the floor and a few bits of gym equipment like weights and yoga matts.

We step into the room, and I'm greeted with who I believe to be willow, she has long wavy ginger hair which goes well with her pale skin, freckles aligning across her nose and the most beautiful bone structure with green eyes, like Harry's but hers seem so much brighter.

She spots us coming through the door, her eyes landing on me first and smiles at me widely, damn she's got a gorgeous smile as well, she's about to introduce herself when she locks her eyes onto Harry who stiffens beside me, I look up at him with a confused look and let go of his hand to make my way over to Willow.

"Hi, you must be Willow I'm Cordelia" I say with a smile placing my hand out in front of me to be polite to the girl, she snaps her gaze from Harry and back onto me, she smiles at me again taking my hand in hers, soft skin also? This girl has everything.

"Hey yes, I'm Willow it's lovely to meet you" she greets me with another smile and takes her hand back before looking back at Harry who is stood awkwardly at the door, I look round at him and furrow my brows at him as if to say 'what the fuck are you doing' he's been acting really strange about coming here ever since James say yesterday.