Part Forty

The drive home has been horrible, the anger fuelling through my body as of right now is making me want to throw myself out this car and run back to kill Niall with my bare hands.

What an asshole.

I mean why the fuck does he think I could ever even want to forgive him, he ignored me and Harry for days and then gets involved with James which was the stupidest idea he could of ever come up with, then he tries to talk to me again after being off with me because he knew that I worked for James.

I don't know why he couldn't of just confronted me to begin with, it would of made this situation a lot easier for the both of us, at least at that point I could of tried to talk him out of this, but even then he was probably in too deep to say no, like I was.

He would of made this a lot easier on himself if he had just told me and Harry upfront, I mean of course I would have been pissed off at him but it would be been better then finding out this way.

Through fucking James, of all people.

At least one thing that came out of this trip to the base was good and that was seeing Michael again, I still can't believe we somehow got drawn back together, it must be some platonic soulmate shit, there was never anything but friendship between us.

And I know he felt the same, we we're each other's rocks, there for each other to cry, laugh and well, have sex, I don't thing I had thought of him until now, being with him again made me feel safe, not that Harry doesn't make me feel safe.

Hell, Harry makes me feel on top of the damn world and the way he makes me feel when I'm around him is ungodly and nothing compared to anything I've ever felt with anyone before, with Michael, the love I have for him is pure friendship, it's a family love, it can never be cut off no matter what, we we're each other's family for so long we could never not be.

I'm surprised he even remembers me; I mean I kind of left school without any explanation, lost contact with everyone and started work, Michael tried to contact me a few times, but I just didn't feel like talking to anyone for so long.

It must have been because of killing my dad, theirs no other reason I can think of that I would cut him off.

More than anything I'm surprised he wasn't mad at me for leaving.

I would be mad at him if he had left me, but he's always been a softy, he wasn't mad ever at anyone and would never hurt a fly, which is why I'm so surprised he's in this job.

Me and Michael we're kind of outcasts at school, I mean we were just those kids that we're into bands and wore a lot of black, I'm the same now but that's beside the point, we weren't seen as 'cool' in any sort of form, but we didn't mind it.

People didn't bother us so we didn't bother them, if jocks started on us it was always me stepping up and saying something because Michael was way too shy to talk to anyone but me, I was too big for my boots, a little too aggressive at times.

There was a time in 9th grade where I broke Ethan Harrisons nose for making fun of Michaels bright hair, he wouldn't stick up for himself and just took all the harassment so as the good friend I am I broke his nose.

He had it coming anyway, pretty boy Ethan needed a face rearrange to learn some damn respect.

I smirk at the memory of hurting him, I was a little shit at school and I didn't care, the only thing I did care about was getting home to my dad after the school called to inform him of my bad behaviour through the day.

I'm sure any normal dad would love to hear that their dad can take care of themselves and break a guy's nose but not an alcoholic who is emotionally abusive to their only child.